Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Just amazed at peoples ignorance

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 3rd, 2009, 06:34 AM
hookah-happy
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Just amazed at peoples ignorance

At school hookah-shisha.com is blocked under the category of illegal drugs. It really upset me. A hookah doesn't even really make sense for anything other than tobacco. The bowls are all much too big. Even my smallest bowl holds like 10-15 grams.

It also bothered me when I saw the "reducer piece" that comes with meduse pipes.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:38 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookah-happy View Post
At school hookah-shisha.com is blocked under the category of illegal drugs. It really upset me. A hookah doesn't even really make sense for anything other than tobacco. The bowls are all much too big. Even my smallest bowl holds like 10-15 grams.

It also bothered me when I saw the "reducer piece" that comes with meduse pipes.
where the heck do you go to school where stuff is blocked? they blocked stuff when i was in highschool but at my college if they tried to block stuff it wouldnt last no matter what the subject matter

-matt
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:35 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

i ve had the cops called on me a few times where i was outside late at night hookahing with friends. cops showed up saw we were hookahing and left. false alarm.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:49 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradedup View Post
i ve had the cops called on me a few times where i was outside late at night hookahing with friends. cops showed up saw we were hookahing and left. false alarm.
up at school the cops would hang up on the person if they called about some one smoking hookah, here at home depends on the cop i would either see a family friend, get to have a short chat, then he would hop back in his car and be on his way or i would end up on the ground in cuffs if a certain lieutenant shows up (this guy is the kind of guy that if he didnt have a badge would probably be beaten up and/or shot frequently)

-matt
Old January 3rd, 2009, 02:08 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I've a couple of bad experiences with being hassled and arrested by cops that i've written about here a while back. I got attacked by some idiot once and that story is here: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373. My guess is that people think that what he do is illegal partly because up until about 10 years ago almost everyone that smoked a narghile in the Western world was doing something illegal. It doesn't help that a huge range of stores and websites peddle shisha related products alongside gear that clearly intended for use with illegal substances. Other then that I think we are just dealing with stupidity.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook