Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

FILLING smoke

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 4th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Yamin
Hookah Nut

Default FILLING smoke

Hey guys, I was just wondering, do you ever get a bowl every once in a while where the smoke isn't harsh, but FILLING? Like you go to inhale for a big hit, but it feels like your lungs have filled to full capacity after 1 second, even though they havent?

Does anyone know how to fix this? THanks
Old January 4th, 2009, 01:22 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Default Re: FILLING smoke

It's basically the beginning of harsh smoke with a brand that can take heat well.

Use less heat, and use a windcover.

What shisha brand is this?
Old January 4th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

I know that many people absolutely hate AF now, but my AF just starts to taste a little funny when it gets harsh. Unlike my previous Al Waha which tastes like tires when your smoke it harsh
Old January 4th, 2009, 01:25 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

fumari does this a lot to me, and its not because of heat, or harshness, the flavor is just, INTENSE... like the jasmine specifically.

But what zensilk said is probably the case, look under your foil, if you have charred bits stuck, then youre burning sir.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old January 4th, 2009, 01:28 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Happens with my new batch of AF grape cos the flavour is so strong
Old January 4th, 2009, 01:31 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
fumari does this a lot to me, and its not because of heat, or harshness, the flavor is just, INTENSE... like the jasmine specifically.

But what zensilk said is probably the case, look under your foil, if you have charred bits stuck, then youre burning sir.
Fumari Mango takes more heat than anything I have ever seen, I've had 15 gram phunnel bowls of the stuff last in the 110 minute range, which is absurd for that little of an amount with 3 coals. But, I have had it become harsh from too much heat in burned out spot - and the "Filling" smoke came on. I have never had Jasmine before though..

Photlinger, I get that odd felling you described from chemical starbuzz flavors, especially citrus mist and blue mist, and that could defintiely be the case!

I havn't had this feeling form anyhting other then AF brand right from the start. The new cut causes this, i think because of how we are used to smoking; we put a bunch of heat on, 2 or 3 coals, ad the small cut tobacco gets torched within 20 minutes, being tingly or "filling" on the lungs and throat the whole time.

Burning Tangiers Lucid does this as well.
Old January 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

ya AF does that a lot, i smoke it just below this point usually but always bump into that some and dont mind it too much though. i love the thick milky clouds i get at that point with the strong flavor

-matt
Old January 4th, 2009, 05:38 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
ya AF does that a lot, i smoke it just below this point usually but always bump into that some and dont mind it too much though. i love the thick milky clouds i get at that point with the strong flavor

-matt
Even when not smoking in it's sweet spot, AF sure gives some thick and dense clouds.
Old January 4th, 2009, 07:27 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
Even when not smoking in it's sweet spot, AF sure gives some thick and dense clouds.
ya it does, when im smoking by my self i keep 3 coconut coals on my mod and as long as i keep pulling semi regularly it wont get harsh and stays great, it will hit milk white at the high point of the session and keep great flavor as it dies almost fully

-matt
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook