Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Fruit Bowls

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 9th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Default Fruit Bowls

Do they really make a difference in the flavor? I was thinking of trying an apple. It seems so messy to me but if it makes a difference I may try it once in a while as a treat. Post up your experiences with this I would like to know what works, how it tasted etc etc
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: Fruit Bowls

I would like to try to make one too. Hmmm I got a Canary melon out on the vine that weighs about a pound. Maybe I'll cut it in half and eat half and smoke out of the other half. MMMM I bet it would rock.
In a few weeks this town will be flooded with apples and apple cider. I might have to do an apple bowl with dilluted apple cider in the base and smoke Hookah Hookah Cinnamon from it.
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Whats a Canary Melon taste like Dunk? I love apple cider, I need to take a road trip and see you some time. How far away do you live from like Norfolk, VA? I will be moving there early 2009 or as early as summer 2008.
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe
Whats a Canary Melon taste like Dunk? I love apple cider, I need to take a road trip and see you some time. How far away do you live from like Norfolk, VA? I will be moving there early 2009 or as early as summer 2008.
Hmmm Canary melon is hard to describe. Kinda like a honeydew melon but it's flesh is white or kinda clear and has a salmon pinkish color around the seed cavity. They are very sweet when they are ripe.

According to Map Quest I'm about 272 miles from Norfolk. Maybe you can pick up Sammn and car pool! That would rock! It would be cool if y'all could come in Early to mid October when the leaves are peak and the apples and cider are plentiful. It'd be cool to go up on Phoenix mountain and smoke. Here's a couple of pics I took from up on the mountain.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...V/PA210002.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...V/PA210001.jpg

This one is of a creek (pronounced crick) you have to drive across to go up on the mountain.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...V/PA210008.jpg
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Crap, stupid Navy computer restricts photobucket, I will look when I get home. Where I am from its pronounced "Crick" as well hehe. Man I do love apples and cider, I cant wait for fall and have some cider with cinamon Mmmm
Old September 10th, 2007, 12:09 PM
HookahETC
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HookahETC

Iv always wanted to do, especialy with a watermelon, cantelope, or a pineapple. Lol...I can imagine myself going Redneck Rampage on it with a machette or something.
Old September 10th, 2007, 01:13 PM
ASUSEAN
Hookah Nut

i have done an apple head,, tasted great.. totally made a difference. You could taste the apple without any tobacco in it yet.

i have also done a watermelon base.. it was great, but a pain in the ass to make
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook