Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

exotica redeam them self with me

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 12th, 2009, 04:17 PM
1lowtoy
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to 1lowtoy Send a message via Yahoo to 1lowtoy
Default exotica redeam them self with me

Ok after several days talking with Gabriel with exotica he talked me into trying his newest version of the finger coals. And to say the least i actually was impressed. As many of you know Ive had my problems with exotica's finger style coals. Well i was assured that there has been many changes in the process of making these coals many in were instated because of the very first batch i had that was bad. The second box of bad coals were from the same run of the ones I had before witch were sent to me by Gabriel. He has made it up to me and sent me 4 Kilo's of the newest batches of the finger style coals. What i can say is these coals seem to have made leaps and bounds from the previous boxes i have purchased, and were given to my by gabriel because the first box of bad coals I had. Any way the improvements i have found on my own is first the inspection sticker on the inside flap of the box. Second the smell, they smell much less while lighting. Third the density seems much greater heavier and more compact than before. Fourth no cracking flaking or poping while lighting or use. Last but not least im getting 15 or more min out of the coals than in the past. It was explained to me that many issues were resolved with the actual people making these coals for him and many improvements were made in the process of manfacturing. This includes screaning and inspecting of each step of the manufacturing process. I owe Gabriel a apology for not consulting him first on this last box that was bad due to they were shiped to me from old stock witch had none of the improvements and im not afraid to publicaly say Im sorry. Any ways if any one was turned of from Exoticas from my previous post Im sorry and please give them a shot again the new coals with the inspection stickers under the flaps of the top are some of the best ive ever used.

Travis
Old January 12th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Default Re: exotica redeam them self with me

Fantastic news. Gabriel clearly went above and beyond what was required. I have to say that his attention to this issue makes me see him in a whole new and positive light. Next time I need coals i'll check out exotica and see how they compare the oher stuff i've used lately.
Old January 12th, 2009, 05:02 PM
esisomsun
Hookah Pro

thats awesome of him. i will try the exotica quick lites, i dont think i can go back to its nats though
Old January 12th, 2009, 06:44 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Awesome! Gabe is great guy and he always comes through ^_^

Yeah, he told me about his newest batches. Can't wait to try 'em out! Ack, but I need to finish my old boxes first haha.

I have one box from like the batch before he did the first improvement. They are complete crap. Then, I have another box that were the "new" ones, after the first improvement.

I can't wait to try the latest! Good to hear that these don't break!
Old January 12th, 2009, 06:51 PM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

maybe if I can get my hands on the new stuff i'd give them a try again. I have to be absolutely sure it's the new batch though lol

Old January 12th, 2009, 07:24 PM
1lowtoy
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to 1lowtoy Send a message via Yahoo to 1lowtoy

you can be sure there the new batch for sure cause there will be a sticker under one of the lid flaps this sticker means it passed inspection in there plant from what i was told. It will have a white oval sticker the has a P then a # ie(P1 P2 P3 and so on Im sure you can figure out weather there new or not from that. dosent matter what number sticker says as long as its there there all the new design and there great!
Old January 12th, 2009, 07:46 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

LOL - Glad to hear the new coals are better. I have to place an order soon.

As for the P# , I found one of those tags in my pants pocket the other day (New pants w/ the inspection slip still in the pocket)

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old January 14th, 2009, 04:44 AM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

Just ordered 50 kilos... I use them in my lounge. If your in town Ill have them friday (IF FEDEX DOESNT EFF IT UP) BOOOO FED EX! sorry im holding a grudge. lol
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook