Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Good News & Bad News

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old January 16th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Good News & Bad News

Hey everyone,

Let's start with the Good News:

- i just got my KM Pharonie that I ordered from John at *************.com, and I LOVE IT!
- shipping was fast received items within a couple of days [luckily i also live in CA], packaging wasn't that great... my bowl and stem had some scratches and dents by the time i received it, but i checked for leaks and there are none, so I don't mind too much.
- everything about my order was great: tangier's medium phunnel, layalina cocoa, tangier's lucid cocoa, and ch natural coals. the combination of the hookah, tobacco, coal, and phunnel was excellent. an investment well worth it.

on to the BAD NEWS:

- I accidentally broke my phunnel bowl last night.... ... i was transporting my KM from the dining room to the family room, and as i saw it tilting about to fall off. it felt like a slow motion movie where i was saying, "NOoooo......".
- It was just my second time using the bowl, and now its gone.. I ordered another one right after it broke, because I STILL LOVE IT.
- sad, sad, sad...

- I'll post up pictures when i get some up. thanks again for those that inputted their 2 cents before i bought my KM, i am absolutely happy with it.

btw, i just ordered some Fusion Hazelnut, has anyone tried it? I was looking through the forums reviews and couldn't find any, just wanted to know what other people thought of it.
Old January 16th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Good News & Bad News

congratulations on the KM as for the bowl i know what your going through i'm on my second phunnel for the same reason, and for the Fusion i've never tried anything from them maybe someone else will chime in.
Old January 16th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Hookah Pro

congrats on the purchase, glad ur like'n ur km. i will soon be a proud owner of a km too, when money gets right

be sure to post review on the fusion hazelnut, i thought about gettin it but instead i went for hookah hookah's hazelnut
Old January 16th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Hookah Newbie

Yeah, im pretty fond of the HH hazelnut too, but since I was already ordering from john, i thought I might as well stock up and try some new brands. I've been buying from the local shops, and they are getting pretty lame and have been raising prices. I used to buy my starbuzz cans for 19.00 but the owner recently raised it to 21.99 and I was like I gotta do something before i start getting broke over tobacco that I'm not really satisfied with. I hope its good, i'll try to post a review... im not very computer savvy though, haha.
Old January 16th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Hookah Guru

i bought a phunnel and the first time using it i fucken broke it...that was insanely stupid and i nearly went apeshit crazy (3rd phunnel in a month long period)
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook