Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Capri sun shisha

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:38 PM
matt_attack757's Avatar
matt_attack757
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chesapeake,Va
Posts: 327
Default Capri sun shisha

i think this would be a cool flavor shisha like pacific cooler ect.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:45 PM
Bojangles's Avatar
Bojangles
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 122
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

I loved capri sun, I think it would be a pretty awesome flavor too
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM
matt_attack757's Avatar
matt_attack757
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chesapeake,Va
Posts: 327
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

tottally dude HH should make it ill message jonathan and tell him my idea
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:49 PM
Pixelz's Avatar
Pixelz
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 674
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

More drink type shisha, like TANG!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:58 PM
abu ronin's Avatar
abu ronin
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: mpls
Posts: 4,498
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

I believe HH or HF makes a "sweet 'tang" flavor. I may be mistaken.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 24th, 2009, 12:42 AM
matt_attack757's Avatar
matt_attack757
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chesapeake,Va
Posts: 327
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

but im taking about capri sun
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old January 24th, 2009, 12:50 AM
hellas325's Avatar
hellas325
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Posts: 148
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

How about Arby's Jamocha shake flavor that would be great.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:44 AM
chadtizzle's Avatar
chadtizzle
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Posts: 2,163
Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

how about a ghirardelli chocolate flavor? oh...jesus...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:59 AM
dragginskulls's Avatar
dragginskulls
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 79
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

if you like the drink types definately hit up some hh orange. its very similar to orange koolaid. but i agree a nice capri sun would be sweet lol
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Hookahbuzz1234
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 23
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

kool-aid would be good to
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old January 24th, 2009, 03:16 AM
matt_attack757's Avatar
matt_attack757
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chesapeake,Va
Posts: 327
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

yea ordered 500g of HH assorted pack from SSco today and orange was one of them
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old January 24th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Dunkel's Avatar
Dunkel
Status: Offline
Bad Motherf^&*er!

 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West by God Virginia
Posts: 10,708
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

The only problem with that is they couldn't call it Capri Sun or Pacific Cooler because they are trademarked names. BTW you guys still drink Capri Sun? LOL I used to take them to school with my lunch. I haven't had one in like 20 years.
__________________
Tangiers =
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old January 24th, 2009, 08:09 AM
matt_attack757's Avatar
matt_attack757
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chesapeake,Va
Posts: 327
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

well of course
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old January 24th, 2009, 08:36 AM
HookahWaffle
Status: Offline
Deleted Per User Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

Yeah, too bad getting that flavor would be impossible, since it would share a name with a copyrighted company who markets products to kids.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old January 24th, 2009, 11:26 AM
matt_attack757's Avatar
matt_attack757
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chesapeake,Va
Posts: 327
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

yea that would be another problem good point hookahwaffle didnt think about that
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old January 24th, 2009, 11:28 AM
persianpimp730's Avatar
persianpimp730
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 273
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

yea i havent had a capri sun since elementary school. but hearing this makes me want one lol
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old January 24th, 2009, 12:59 PM
dragginskulls's Avatar
dragginskulls
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 79
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

People get a tad bit to crazy over this stuff. Im sure that HH is fully aware of copyrights and would not call it the same exact thing. However they can make a similiar tasting product with another name attached. Funny how a few people dont add anything constructive and instead wow us with their vast knowledge of copyrights every time an idea comes up.
Randomforummember: "they should make a tang,koolaid,caprisun,folgers,etc.
Hater: You cant do that! Omfg!! Copyrights blahblah!
Randomforummember: Dont hate, Congratulate. Sucka.

Last edited by dragginskulls; January 24th, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Dunkel's Avatar
Dunkel
Status: Offline
Bad Motherf^&*er!

 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West by God Virginia
Posts: 10,708
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragginskulls View Post
People get a tad bit to crazy over this stuff. Funny how a few people dont add anything constructive and instead wow us with their vast knowledgw of copyrights every time an idea comes up.
Randomforummember: "they should make a tang,koolaid,caprisun,folgers,etc.
Hater: You cant do that! Omfg!! Copyrights blahblah!
Randomforummember: Dont hate, Congratulate. Sucka.
I was just stating a fact. I was not trying to wow anyone with my knowledge (knowledgw) of copyrights or trademarks. No reason to pop off all snotty about it man.
__________________
Tangiers =
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:13 PM
matt_attack757's Avatar
matt_attack757
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chesapeake,Va
Posts: 327
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

well i told jon at SSco my idea so maybe HH will have some new flavors that would be cool thanks for the back up Dragg
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:37 PM
dragginskulls's Avatar
dragginskulls
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 79
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
I was just stating a fact. I was not trying to wow anyone with my knowledge (knowledgw) of copyrights or trademarks. No reason to pop off all snotty about it man.
sorry man, i was actually more talking about this:


Quote:
Originally Posted by HookahWaffle View Post
Yeah, too bad getting that flavor would be impossible, since it would share a name with a copyrighted company who markets products to kids.
^that guy was just pissin in the cheerio's there..

and damn me for mispelling while on a rant ! lol figures, im being a smartass and end up lookin dumb haha
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old January 24th, 2009, 03:12 PM
HookahWaffle
Status: Offline
Deleted Per User Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragginskulls View Post
sorry man, i was actually more talking about this:




^that guy was just pissin in the cheerio's there..

and damn me for mispelling while on a rant ! lol figures, im being a smartass and end up lookin dumb haha
I wasnt being rude or raining on anyones parade. You should try to keep in mind that we, as a community, want to keep hookah in a positive light. Associating our hobby (which is for 18+) with a brand name that Young Children flock too would be a serious problem for the hookites. The media hates us as it is, no reason to make things worse.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old January 24th, 2009, 03:26 PM
dragginskulls's Avatar
dragginskulls
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 79
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

Its not about the name brand. it would be flavored much like the drink. not a shisha called caprisun that comes in a juice bag with palm trees on it and in commercials with children rollerblading while smoking a bag.
However, I do see your point. Naming it a childs drink would be a terrible thing. I do not think that any shisha company is irresponsible enough to do that though.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old January 24th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Pixelz's Avatar
Pixelz
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 674
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
The only problem with that is they couldn't call it Capri Sun or Pacific Cooler because they are trademarked names. BTW you guys still drink Capri Sun? LOL I used to take them to school with my lunch. I haven't had one in like 20 years.
YOu should definately go buy some and drink it up, you might like it more now!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old January 24th, 2009, 04:40 PM
MrBungle's Avatar
MrBungle
Status: Offline
AFNSBFLAVOUR
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,410
Default Re: Capri sun shisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragginskulls View Post
Its not about the name brand. it would be flavored much like the drink. not a shisha called caprisun that comes in a juice bag with palm trees on it and in commercials with children rollerblading while smoking a bag.
However, I do see your point. Naming it a childs drink would be a terrible thing. I do not think that any shisha company is irresponsible enough to do that though.
damn...so much for Juicy Juice shisha then!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.