Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Why I love Tangiers

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:29 PM
patelbadboy2006's Avatar
patelbadboy2006
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,893
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L View Post
peach iced tea? sounds nasty lol.
LOL i was thinking the same thing,

but after acclimating for a whopping week, my snozzberry stilll has the BBQ smell to it, i thought it was how it was ment to be, but reading this thread it aint

Im gonna open blueberry and hope thats any better
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:33 PM
rileynason's Avatar
rileynason
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: victorville ca
Posts: 242
Send a message via MSN to rileynason
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Zensilk the whole entire thing you just said about tangiers is so true!
it is an awesome tobacco!!
the maker has the flavors down so well that even on the back end of the exhale on orange soda you get the feeling of carbonation being there!
i love tangiers!
the buzz is awesome too!!
lol
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:36 PM
rileynason's Avatar
rileynason
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: victorville ca
Posts: 242
Send a message via MSN to rileynason
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L
peach iced tea? sounds nasty lol.
it is actually delicious!
the my gf and i go to the hookah bar like 3 times a week and get tangiers every bowl(unlimited bowls for 10 bucks!)
her friend dosent ever like the flavor i pick out so she got peach iced tea!
i didn't wanna try it but it turned out to taste exactly like peache iced tea!!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:48 PM
Thunder's Avatar
Thunder
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,427
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

PEOPLE >>> STOP MAKING EXECUSES FOR TANGIERS ....

IMO ... Tangiers is waaaay overrated ... smoetimes, I feel that you have to be an expert in chemistry formulas in order to smoke Tangiers ...

I bought Tangiers Horchata and other flavors and acclimated it for three days ... it had the same nasty taste ... it is like smoking nasty indian perfume ... and I had the worst throat tickling ...

IMO ... it is not worth it ... Nakhla and AF make much better flavors that don't need those stupid chemical processes ...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:48 PM
MrBungle's Avatar
MrBungle
Status: Offline
AFNSBFLAVOUR
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,410
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

i've smoked a bunch of flavors of tangiers. orange soda, grapefruit, horchata, passionfruit, grape, sweet melon, melon blend, k-peach, cool strawberry, peach iced tea, brambleberry, and a few others I can't remember. now, i've smoked a ton of brands but I just don't see where tangiers has fully blown every other brand away as far as flavor goes. it just doesn't do it for me. sure some of the flavors i've smoked were good, but some were also weak....just like EVERY other brand out there. Is it really worth having to buy a special bowl just to smoke it, use 25-30g+ every session in a small phunnel(which is enough for 2+ hours of smoking...so if I smoke by myself I end up wasting tobacco, and no I don't wanna leave it in the bowl to smoke another day), and pray that it acclimates right? I still have some blue gumball that I got months ago and I had it acclimating for literally weeks....still smells like an ash tray. I don't want to hear that you guys need to defend eric or tangiers...accept the fact that some people like it and some dont. If you didn't want to hear from haters then don't make a post like this...when someone made an "I love Nakhla" thread did you see them asking to leave the negative comments out? no. and as to bitching about not knowing how to pack it, it's a good argument. how many hookah tobaccos need special requirements?...can you think of any?(besides tombac, jurak, and the like) The way hookah has been smoked for hundreds of years has been relatively the same: take tobacco, pack bowl loosely, cover the bowl, put coals on top, and smoke. people have the right to be frustrated with learning how to pack this stuff because it can take a few bowls to get right...and before you know it your 250g pack has deminished. So, with all that being said, I don't love nor hate tangiers...to me, it's just like every other tobacco I smoke as far as flavor goes.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:49 PM
wonderland's Avatar
wonderland
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Austintown, Ohio
Posts: 1,009
Send a message via AIM to wonderland
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileynason View Post
Zensilk the whole entire thing you just said about tangiers is so true!
it is an awesome tobacco!!
the maker has the flavors down so well that even on the back end of the exhale on orange soda you get the feeling of carbonation being there!
i love tangiers!
the buzz is awesome too!!
lol

I love orange soda as well.... Put an orange soda (fanta, etc) in the base with water... damn its soo good. I sell on average 7 of those a day. I've gone thru 2 kilos of orange soda in my lounge so far
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
Thunder's Avatar
Thunder
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,427
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

MrBungle, u said it all ... I agree with u 10000%
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Dunkel's Avatar
Dunkel
Status: Offline
Bad Motherf^&*er!

 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West by God Virginia
Posts: 10,708
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Here we go with another hooray Tangiers thread. Since everyone is expressing their opinions I will expess mine as well. Tangiers is without a doubt the most overrated pile of manure any company has ever produced. There is no other company that makes shisha tobacco that blames their customers for the fact that their tobacco is difficult at best to barely get any flavor from. I mean honestly do you fanboys ever stop to listen to yourselves? If you haven't I will list some of the ridiculous things I've heard you say in support of Tangiers. Here goes...

You need to pack more tobacco
You need to pack less tobacco
You need to use more heat
You need to use less heat
You need to put big holes in the foil
You need to put small holes in the foil
You need to acclimate it longer , but it's been acclimating for 48 hours, give it time!
Go visit Eric he'll teach you.
Use room tempature water in the base.
Pack the bowl over the rim then pack it down to the rim.
I use at least 50 G in my Medium bowl.
You need a funnel ( I'm not spelling it with a PH because that's BS) bowl!
Stir it often during acclimation.
No need to stir it during acclimation.
It will give you a throat tickle, that's normal.
If it smells like bar b que or soy sauce acclimate it longer.
I've never had a bad batch of Tangiers!
It's humidity shock.
I guess you can't get it to work because of the humidity in your area.
You're not smoking it right.
It's not the products fault you didn't pack it right.
etc etc infinity!

There is no other product on the market that requires this much hassle. Not one! Yet all the things listed above are spouted out like they are normal. It's sad when I hear about a new smoker who tries Tangiers because of all the attention it gets and has an awful session. Wasting their money because a small bunch of fanboys feel the need to push an inferior product on everyone. I'm a straight shooter, I don't sugar coat anything. Don't believe the hype. If you want to try Tangiers go right ahead but please use the search feature before asking why it wasn't amazingly super great like some swear it is!
__________________
Tangiers =

Last edited by Dunkel; February 2nd, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:25 PM
Sambooka's Avatar
Sambooka
Status: Offline
Sambooka Jr.


 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 13,856
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
i've smoked a bunch of flavors of tangiers. orange soda, grapefruit, horchata, passionfruit, grape, sweet melon, melon blend, k-peach, cool strawberry, peach iced tea, brambleberry, and a few others I can't remember. now, i've smoked a ton of brands but I just don't see where tangiers has fully blown every other brand away as far as flavor goes. it just doesn't do it for me. sure some of the flavors i've smoked were good, but some were also weak....just like EVERY other brand out there. Is it really worth having to buy a special bowl just to smoke it, use 25-30g+ every session in a small phunnel(which is enough for 2+ hours of smoking...so if I smoke by myself I end up wasting tobacco, and no I don't wanna leave it in the bowl to smoke another day), and pray that it acclimates right? I still have some blue gumball that I got months ago and I had it acclimating for literally weeks....still smells like an ash tray. I don't want to hear that you guys need to defend eric or tangiers...accept the fact that some people like it and some dont. If you didn't want to hear from haters then don't make a post like this...when someone made an "I love Nakhla" thread did you see them asking to leave the negative comments out? no. and as to bitching about not knowing how to pack it, it's a good argument. how many hookah tobaccos need special requirements?...can you think of any?(besides tombac, jurak, and the like) The way hookah has been smoked for hundreds of years has been relatively the same: take tobacco, pack bowl loosely, cover the bowl, put coals on top, and smoke. people have the right to be frustrated with learning how to pack this stuff because it can take a few bowls to get right...and before you know it your 250g pack has deminished. So, with all that being said, I don't love nor hate tangiers...to me, it's just like every other tobacco I smoke as far as flavor goes.
THANK YOU! For backing up My opinion! and very well put together post .. Cheers!
__________________

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:30 PM
Sambooka's Avatar
Sambooka
Status: Offline
Sambooka Jr.


 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 13,856
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
Here we go with another hooray Tangiers thread. Since everyone is expressing their opinions I will expess mine as well. Tangiers is without a doubt the most overrated pile of manure any company has ever produced. There is no other company that makes shisha tobacco that blames their customers for the fact that their tobacco is difficult at best to barely get any flavor from. I mean honestly do you fanboys ever stop to listen to yourselves? If you haven't I will list some of the ridiculous things I've heard you say in support of Tangiers. Here goes...

You need to pack more tobacco
You need to pack less tobacco
You need to use more heat
You need to use less heat
You need to put big holes in the foil
You need to put small holes in the foil
You need to acclimate it longer , but it's been acclimating for 48 hours, give it time!
Go visit Eric he'll teach you.
Use room tempature water in the base.
Pack the bowl over the rim then pack it down to the rim.
I use at least 50 G in my Medium bowl.
You need a funnel ( I'm not spelling it with a PH because that's BS) bowl!
Stir it often during acclimation.
No need to stir it during acclimation.
It will give you a throat tickle, that's normal.
If it smells like bar b que or soy sauce acclimate it longer.
I've never had a bad batch of Tangiers!
It's humidity shopck.
I guess you can't get it to work because of the humidity in your area.
You're not smoking it right.
It's not the products fault you didn't pack it right.
etc etc infinity!

There is no other product on the market that requires this much hassle. Not one! Yet all the things listed above are spouted out like they are normal. It's sad when I hear about a new smoker who tries Tangiers because of all the attention it gets and has an awful session. Wasting their money because a small bunch of fanboys feel the need to push an inferior product on everyone. I'm a straight shooter, I don't sugar coat anything. Don't believe the hype. If you want to try Tangiers go right ahead but please use the search feature before asking why it wasn't amazingly super great like some swear it is!
Dunkel, thanks for being so honest and open! I know you tell it like it is based on your opinion! You definitely don't sugar coat anything!

The "list" is right on the money! lol and soooo true!

You and I may not agree on Al Fakher (I still like it) but we can agree on our opinions on this one!

Also, well put from patelbadboy! Hey please let me know if that BBQ smell ever goes away!?? I've let mine sit out for almost a week with no success Insert famous list item here for both patelbadboy and I: "I guess you can't get it to work because of the humidity in your area." lol, whatever!
__________________

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:33 PM
Huskysibe's Avatar
Huskysibe
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,229
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

What brought on this thread? Just curious because I dont see any Tangiers bashing threads here.
__________________
The greatest obstacle to discovery isn't ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:36 PM
Sambooka's Avatar
Sambooka
Status: Offline
Sambooka Jr.


 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 13,856
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
What brought on this thread? Just curious because I dont see any Tangiers bashing threads here.
Ummmm Good Question!? I don't either ..
__________________

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:28 PM
Kwikwi's Avatar
Kwikwi
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
PEOPLE >>> STOP MAKING EXECUSES FOR TANGIERS ....
Thankfully I don't care if anyone likes it, so I don't make excuses. It works for me so that's all that matters,,,,,to me. Let me know when this thread is done so I can start an AF is SHYT thread. LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:25 PM
ZenSilk's Avatar
ZenSilk
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Holy shit you guys..
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:38 PM
ZenSilk's Avatar
ZenSilk
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Well, i'm not saying anyone is wrong for not liking it. I am saying that most people who don't like it smoke it without the correct process.

I do think Tangiers is a top tobacco on the US Market, by far; indefinitely over Starbuzz and Fantasia, etc...

What i wasn't saying was that you absolutely are smoking it wrong if you don't like it, and everyone should like it. I was simply making a comparison, which i still think is a very legitimate comparison between my favorite hobby, smoking tobacco products.

I'm not going to re-state my views again though.

This wasn't a "Everything sucks and so do you if you don't smoke Tangiers" thread, as some of you have misread.

Also, I had no idea this was such a heated subject! I also assumed that just because I was stating my personal opinion no one would get so defensive; we have enough space for you to post about what you love as well.

I can say I've never had a bad batch, and I can say that i have never found a stem, and that I love the fact that there is no food coloring, and that all the flavors are exactly how I hope they would be; because that is my experience, and it happens to correlate to other forms of tobacco consumption in my eyes, I though I made a good point.

I would suggest re-reading the thread as it wasn't an attack.

Also, when i say i hate almost everything about AF tobacco, it's no different than anyone saying they hate Tangiers; people automatically assume you are not smoking correctly, but I don't, because you have probably heard it all before. I don't like Kashmire Peach very much, but I love Kashmir Cherry, my tastes vary within the brand itself; some are harsh on my throat no matter what, most are great for me, but bad for others.

I do love Tangiers, and I think it is a great product and think it needs to get some credit, as most members hate it on this forum, so I just would like to say how much i like it as a tobacco.

Last edited by ZenSilk; February 2nd, 2009 at 09:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:40 PM
1lowtoy's Avatar
1lowtoy
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: fort waste indiana
Posts: 350
Send a message via AIM to 1lowtoy Send a message via Yahoo to 1lowtoy
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

I havent tried tangiers yet but one flavor and i didnt have enough to pack it correctly i think. it was a bit harsh but good. but im not going to write it off till i get a 250 or more than one bowl to get a good tast of it. I think this hobby of hookah is totaly by tast and every one has there opinions. Hell some people hate AF and i dont infact i love af peach and grape and some people just love everything Nakhla and i only like a couple flavors so i guess every one is intitled to an opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:44 PM
ZenSilk's Avatar
ZenSilk
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowtoy View Post
I havent tried tangiers yet but one flavor and i didnt have enough to pack it correctly i think. it was a bit harsh but good. but im not going to write it off till i get a 250 or more than one bowl to get a good tast of it. I think this hobby of hookah is totaly by tast and every one has there opinions. Hell some people hate AF and i dont infact i love af peach and grape and some people just love everything Nakhla and i only like a couple flavors so i guess every one is intitled to an opinion.
Exactly. Most people love a Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro, but personally I prefer a Taboo Special Forces much more.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:45 PM
Madwolf's Avatar
Madwolf
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,351
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

I've smoked Tangiers Snozzberry and Pineapple. I've never had any Problems, and I think there a good tobbacco. Nakahla and Baja are also two other brands I've never had any issue with. I only think I'm going to buy the "other" flavors from tangiers ( i dont think anyone else makes a Snozzberry). because Baja and Nakhla are a little cheaper, and with Baja there really good + you get the little wooden box
__________________
Yes, I have smoked Shooting star, Hills Bro's Jurak, and Ar-Rass. And yes, this is just me gloating...... Check that.. now add Ikhtiyar ............ cause that's awesome too....
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:47 PM
ZenSilk's Avatar
ZenSilk
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
I've smoked Tangiers Snozzberry and Pineapple. I've never had any Problems, and I think there a good tobbacco. Nakahla and Baja are also two other brands I've never had any issue with. I only think I'm going to buy the "other" flavors from tangiers ( i dont think anyone else makes a Snozzberry). because Baja and Nakhla are a little cheaper, and with Baja there really good + you get the little wooden box
I love Nakhla with a passion too, and if it connected somehow in my mind with something I thought was interesting, I'd post about that as well, but it doesn't so i don't. Nakhla Mandarin is one of my favorite flavors- yet I like HH 7-spice more than any tobacco i have ever had. It's all personal preference.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:49 PM
vegasvic's Avatar
vegasvic
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 401
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

oh god. no. must. respond. er. resist. no. can't...

Okay, this sooo reminds me of arguments that I have outside of the hookah world, lets' see if maybe an analogy will work. I collect wine. There are places like this for that. Same deal, just snob-bier members with more disposable income and less interesting avatars.

So, I personally find a lot of French wines (with the exception of top-tier, first growth clarets) a little too dry, subtle in flavor, too susceptible to climate conditions/vintage, and requiring lengthy storage and care for my liking. Now, in that world a mere mention of criticism, a hint of dislike -- nay -- anything short of full-throated praise for certain appellations and the francophile fanboys will rain hell down upon thee.

Now, I've shed a small fortune trying to overcome the simple truth that, when it comes to wine, my American born-and-bred palette demands big fruit. Nothing against their product, their country, or their centuries-old vineyards and winemaking culture. It probably just means that I was fed too much Jell-O, RC Cola, and cheeseburgers when I was a kid which resulted in my adult taste-buds preferring the flavor profiles and residual sugars found in Australian Shiraz and Californian Zinfandels.

Enough digression -- the moral of the story is to each his own. If you've tried Tangiers and you don't like it, fine you don't have to buy it. Free speech and all that, voice your views and we can agree to disagree. I happen to like it, and I also think that some brands/styles of shisha are horrible. Doesn't make me a shill or you a rube; its just a difference of opinion, plain and simple.

Oh, and I'm sorry but tossing a few unacclimated grams from a sample someone sent you into a generic egyptian bowl and forever dismissing it as *shit* doesn't qualify as an objective opinion in my book. Just sayin...

Last edited by vegasvic; February 2nd, 2009 at 09:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:57 PM
Huskysibe's Avatar
Huskysibe
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,229
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Still didnt answer my question as to where this came from.
__________________
The greatest obstacle to discovery isn't ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 10:00 PM
ZenSilk's Avatar
ZenSilk
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Still didnt answer my question as to where this came from.
From the heart man, from the heart.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 10:10 PM
Sambooka's Avatar
Sambooka
Status: Offline
Sambooka Jr.


 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 13,856
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

It sounds like a commercial .. lol

nobody was bashing or saying anything about it. It's just not talked about much here. Thankfully! because otherwise there would be 40% of the threads on the front page of "how do I smoke this?" etc.
__________________

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 10:11 PM
ZenSilk's Avatar
ZenSilk
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
It sounds like a commercial .. lol

nobody was bashing or saying anything about it. It's just not talked about much here. Thankfully! because otherwise there would be 40% of the threads on the front page of "how do I smoke this?" etc.
Oh no I didn't think of that! What have I done...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 10:12 PM
chain's Avatar
chain
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Washington
Posts: 860
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

i just got horchata and watermelon that i'm gonna try this weekend. i've got some searching to do and a lot of re-reading. but i'm stoked, i like a challenge and i've always thought hookah was an art. so this is like going from coloring inside the lines to painting like bob ross for me :P
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I LOVE SB!!! persianpimp730 Hookah Discussion 88 August 18th, 2009 10:22 PM
I'm in love....with Nakha Gean Hookah Discussion 24 January 18th, 2009 10:32 AM
Love at First Sight thegirlwonder Hookah Discussion 14 January 17th, 2009 02:11 PM
Tangiers: Love it or Hate it? JillyIsJustKidding Hookah Discussion 42 March 14th, 2008 11:24 PM
In love shishaholiC Hookah Discussion 13 December 17th, 2007 01:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.