Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Healthy Hookah Lungs

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old February 11th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to aar0n Send a message via MSN to aar0n
Default Re: Healthy Hookah Lungs

I was a swimmer in high school, so my lungs are pretty built. I just swim as a workout when i go to the YMCA. It rapes my lungs but is damn healthy and i feel better after. Maybe ill do some breathing exercises when im feeling lazy.
Old February 11th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Hookah Pro

I'll thinking I'll make a video for hookahpro.com for everyone to fallow along with, filled with free breathing exercises I've used throughout the year, cheers guys, exspect it this weekend!
Old February 11th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Being a musician and vocalist I do breathing exercises because I have to. Also, being old and not at all athletic I need to do a bit more to counter the effects of smoking. Partly I work around the house on construction type stuff but that is not enough although biking, swimming and walking helps. What I suggest is changing how you you smoke.

That means not inhaling but sipping the smoke as you would a great cigar or Western style pipe rather then making huge clouds and tugging on the hose like a vacuum cleaner. Next, keep everything you smoke through as clean as possible. Also, stick with natural coals and make sure they are totally cooked before using which is something people often don't bother with. You also need to smoke in moderation which to me means stick to a single bowl a day and know that if you are sick you need to give up tobacco for a while. Lastly, if you are pregnant or have any cardio-vascular troubles you should know that tobacco is not for you.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

healthy, hookah, lungs, smoking