Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

How many flavors did you say?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:10 AM
atwoll's Avatar
atwoll
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pa
Posts: 76
Default How many flavors did you say?

Ummm... kinda have heard 3 stories from the same company... has to do with flavors...

Story one: video at 00:19, "48 yummy flavors" *48* Hookah Hookah Shots


Story two: http://saharasmoke.com/store/catalog...s-p-16700.html "Included are forty-four flavors"

*44 shots same package*

Story three: http://saharasmoke.com/store/catalog...a-p-16701.html "Our Case of HookaH-HookaH Shisha includes all of our Fourty distinct flavors"

*40 flavors*



From 48 to 44 to 40, how many flavors are there? what? how many other things change stories?

"say what you mean, mean what you say!" -unknown
"people dont quote me because my truth is dangerous" -dunkle **correct me if i am wrong
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:23 AM
krampi's Avatar
krampi
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Budapest - Hungary
Posts: 589
Send a message via MSN to krampi
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

"PEOPLE DO NOT QUOTE ME MUCH BECAUSE THE TRUTH I SPEAK IS DANGEROUS"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:26 AM
Scoop's Avatar
Scoop
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the City of Angels
Posts: 2,752
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

40, 44, 48...doesn't matter because to me hookah hookah isn't worth the packaging it comes in
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:34 AM
mitchard
Status: Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arlington, Washington
Posts: 366
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
40, 44, 48...doesn't matter because to me hookah hookah isn't worth the packaging it comes in
This man knows.

Three flavors, all unsmokable. I got my sample in to review (Acai Berry), and I don't think I can even smoke it again to review it. HH Lemonade is probably the single grossest smoke I have ever had. Lots of flavor... but nothing nice about it. I felt as if I was smoking turpentine.

Thanks for the samples though, Jonathan. I do appreciate it. I still need to try out the coals.

Sorry for the out of place rant.
: P
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:48 AM
wonderland's Avatar
wonderland
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Austintown, Ohio
Posts: 1,009
Send a message via AIM to wonderland
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
40, 44, 48...doesn't matter because to me hookah hookah isn't worth the packaging it comes in
I totally agree... I bought the round of shots... ya not so good... ill smoke tangiers
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Tyrealz's Avatar
Tyrealz
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15
Send a message via MSN to Tyrealz Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrealz
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

I haven't heard anything good about hookah hookAh
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old February 15th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Dunkel's Avatar
Dunkel
Status: Offline
Bad Motherf^&*er!

 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West by God Virginia
Posts: 10,708
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

Hookah Hookah and Hookah Freak have some good flavors. Looks like that "T" word has ruined some taste buds! LOL
__________________
Tangiers =
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:56 AM
gigdarling25's Avatar
gigdarling25
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 367
Send a message via AIM to gigdarling25
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

my only complaint is that it gives me a headache every now and then. but i like their grape and 7 spice. the champagne is doodoo..and i didn't care for the blueberry..

i dunno. it's an okay shisha.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old February 15th, 2009, 12:00 PM
ZenSilk's Avatar
ZenSilk
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

I love HookahHookah.

I would say 40 flavors. I remember that for some reason, even though it is most likely wrong!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old February 15th, 2009, 03:03 PM
photolinger's Avatar
photolinger
Status: Offline
Arabian Sensation

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 5,364
Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

it doesnt matter how many they have, just if you like it or not.

I used to hate HH because it wasnt what I'm used to. I still do not like the tobacco cut, however some of the flavors are great, and make up for that. I never buy larger than 50g from them at a time. I do buy 250g and 500g of other brands though.
__________________

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old February 15th, 2009, 06:06 PM
ThEDrEaMEnDeR's Avatar
ThEDrEaMEnDeR
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 604
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

im actually a fan of HH i have love most of their shisha i have tried
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Ninorey123's Avatar
Ninorey123
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 665
Send a message via AIM to Ninorey123
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

doesnt fantasia have a whole clusterf^%k of flavors? over 60 i heard in a video.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:12 AM
h0lic's Avatar
h0lic
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Huntsville,TX @ SHSU
Posts: 787
Send a message via MSN to h0lic Send a message via Yahoo to h0lic
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

It's all a matter of taste. For instance, I do like the champagne a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:23 AM
jayrunner89's Avatar
jayrunner89
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ashtabula, OH
Posts: 1,206
Send a message via AIM to jayrunner89
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

yeah they got some real good flavors if u ask me and i am starting to find some hf flavs that i like, but the number of flavs they have is i dont know they keep adding new ones like peanutbutter and whatnot
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Adrian's Avatar
Adrian
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 74
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

anyone have any suggestions as to some "good" hookah hookah flavors i should try out, if any
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:56 AM
jayrunner89's Avatar
jayrunner89
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ashtabula, OH
Posts: 1,206
Send a message via AIM to jayrunner89
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

pumpkin pie, chocolate, peach
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:23 AM
h0lic's Avatar
h0lic
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Huntsville,TX @ SHSU
Posts: 787
Send a message via MSN to h0lic Send a message via Yahoo to h0lic
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

try to smoke them all from the beginning. you'll lose count and not care.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old February 16th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Kwikwi's Avatar
Kwikwi
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
anyone have any suggestions as to some "good" hookah hookah flavors i should try out, if any
7-spice
Pumpkin pie
Lemonade
mango (mild but good)
strawberry (mild but good)
Fruit punch
Peanut butter (as soon as it hits the shelf)
etc etc I could go on and on. Have nearly 4 kilos of HookahHookah/Freak and love them all. So I am guessing that "T" word hasn't messed my tastebuds yet. < at Dunkel>
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old February 16th, 2009, 04:09 AM
mitchard
Status: Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arlington, Washington
Posts: 366
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
Hookah Hookah and Hookah Freak have some good flavors. Looks like that "T" word has ruined some taste buds! LOL
hater.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old February 16th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Huskysibe's Avatar
Huskysibe
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,229
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

The number pf flavors is constantly changing because of new products and getting rid of some that dont sell well. So it could be 40 today and 44 next week.
__________________
The greatest obstacle to discovery isn't ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Dunkel's Avatar
Dunkel
Status: Offline
Bad Motherf^&*er!

 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West by God Virginia
Posts: 10,708
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop
40, 44, 48...doesn't matter because to me hookah hookah isn't worth the packaging it comes in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchard View Post
This man knows.

Three flavors, all unsmokable. I got my sample in to review (Acai Berry), and I don't think I can even smoke it again to review it. HH Lemonade is probably the single grossest smoke I have ever had. Lots of flavor... but nothing nice about it. I felt as if I was smoking turpentine.
^^ Haters LOL
__________________
Tangiers =
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old February 16th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Huskysibe's Avatar
Huskysibe
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,229
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchard View Post
hater.
Put down your Tangiers Pom Poms and cheerleader skirt and try something different.
__________________
The greatest obstacle to discovery isn't ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old February 16th, 2009, 04:16 PM
mitchard
Status: Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arlington, Washington
Posts: 366
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

I never once said anything about Tangiers being better than HH in this thread. Dunkel was being a hater! I smoke plenty of brands. It just so happens that Tangiers is my favorite. I like how saying HH is gross brings on the personal attacks. So Husky, fuck off. :P

All the HH I have tried was absolutely horrible. Not hating, just bringing up a valid opinion. I won't waste anymore money trying to find something I like. Not worth it to me.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old February 16th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Coldgr33ntea's Avatar
Coldgr33ntea
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 1,412
Default Re: How many flavors did you say?

All of the Hookah Hookah shisha ive had has had very little flavor and it seems that there is not enough juice. But for some reason, all of the Hookah Freak flavors ive had have been wonderful, possibly because the HH is getting old because no one is buying it.
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Flavors Smiley Hookah Discussion 30 September 12th, 2017 03:05 AM
Top 5 Flavors? KarmaHookah Hookah Discussion 25 March 1st, 2009 03:09 PM
Flavors sname Hookah Discussion 8 July 16th, 2008 03:49 AM
What 3 SB flavors should I try? mamajosie Hookah Discussion 25 July 14th, 2008 11:55 PM
Different flavors Hookahboy Hookah Discussion 4 February 19th, 2008 05:09 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 AM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.