Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Pixelz Shout outs

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 8th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Pixelz
Hookah Pro

Talking Pixelz Shout outs

I wanted to write a little something to some individuals on here that have really influenced me in Hookah and really have made a positive impact on my life.

Photolinger, This might sound weird but your like another father figure in my life for as much as a forum father could be I suppose. You've always been a very informative person, not only that but watching my back on hookahpro and making sure I was ok in my personal life.
Your videos have always been a go to for me, to learn and gain a more in depth appreciation for hookah and the culture behind it. I really appreciate your input and knowledge, You have been a very positive influence on my life, Thank You.

Dunkel, one of my favorite mods, Your kind and are always looking out for others well being and making sure things stay positive on the forums. I'm a guilty bug of a bit of negetivity, but your right, this is a welcoming forum and I hope others can see that as well. You've been a great mod as well as a friend. Thank You

Ninorey123, One of my secret lovers, hahaha jk jk, your videos, how few they may be, were on of my firsts videos and definately made me try new things. Plus who can ever forget the classic CLUSTERFUCK. Your a great friend and a positive influence on this forum. Thank You.

Sambooka, the father of Hookahpro.com, before I even knew this site existed I watched your videos on Youtube, learned more about hookah then I thought possible, making this site has been more than helpfull for me and I hope everyone appreciates your efforts. Thank You.

and last but certainly not least.

Chrisicool, the love of my life, even before I learned more about you, you were always a positive person on Hookahpro.com a newcomer learning more and more about hookah and coming up with amazing ideas. Greating every new person who comes into the forums as well as being encouraging. Becoming my best friend and my lover. I never thought I'd ever find someone as special as you. And Hookah brought us together.
As well as learning new things about hookahs from experience, packing bowls and smoking together, I've learned more than just Hookah KNowledge but about friendship and love. Thank You.

I encourage everyone to give shout outs to the special people on Hookahpro.com this is an encouraging forum, and letting people know they are appreciated is something we should all do. Maybe it would make the world a little bit happier.

Pixelz
Old April 9th, 2009, 12:39 AM
cmkws6
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Pixelz Shout outs

Way to go Pixelz! I totally agree. The people on this site have toguht me so much in the past year and I am called the hookah master by my friends because of this forum. Thanks to all!
Old April 9th, 2009, 01:34 AM
kingboyb
Banned

This is a very cool and obviously well thought out post. We've all made great friendships via this form and its nice to see someone show thier appreciation. Although I have not met any ladies (girls, this is your que) its nice to know that someone formed a relationship with our hobby as a starting point!
Old April 9th, 2009, 02:41 AM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

What better way to attract a woman than by packing her some Nakhla in you giant, long, brass syrian. But be sure to use protection, bases break pretty easily without the little rubber on it.
Old April 9th, 2009, 04:17 AM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

Very nice thread! This is truly a great great community. I really enjoy so many of these people. A well thought out shout out will come from me in time.
Old April 9th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Very cool of you to give a shout out to folks who were helpful and/or friendly to you. I'm glad to see my name on your list. I try to treat others as I'd like to be treated. For the most part it works out.
Old April 9th, 2009, 08:04 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Aw, shucks pixelz .

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old April 9th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Photolinger looks like a father figure too, old bastard! Just kidding of course!

Great Thread Pixelz! Threads like this just show how TIGHT of a community we really are here. Definitely like family! I have been on many forums (all topics) and none have been as friendly and welcoming as this one.

And now a shoutout for you Pixelz and Chrisicool! .. your videos are great! Chris games a lot .. lol .. but does offer up his opinion. Pixelz you rock the reviews! And are getting into some really great stuff like MYA hoses, etc .. always look forward to your vids. I haven't watched them all. But on a rainy Sunday I am going to watch them all .. I will also be subscribing! Keep up the great vids!

Cheers!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old April 9th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Ninorey123
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Ninorey123

Awwww i love ya'll!! Group hug?
Old April 9th, 2009, 01:45 PM
chrisicool
Hookah Pro

oh hunny, you are truly an inspiration to me. Not only to be more involved with hookah and to grow with the community, but in many other aspects of my life. You give me motivation to do many great things, to push me to being a better person. Without you in my life right now I'd be a bit lost. I love you Celeste, and I always will.

Sambooka, Photolinger, Rey, Jayrunner, Bradedup, wonderland, Dunkel, **********, and many many more. It's because of you guys that this community thrives, and you guys inspire all of us to do many great reviews and to help the community grow. I love this place, and because of HookahPro I found an amazing girl. Thank you HookahPro!
Old April 9th, 2009, 02:11 PM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

There are so many people who deserve a shout out (i will eventually get to everyone but this is what I got right this second.)

Sambooka: I saw your videos on youtube and tada I'm here. If it wasnt for the videos I would have never known. Thank you. This place is great!

Dunkel: We may not agree with tangiers but you are great. Great to trade with and talk to. Excellent mod!

Jayrunner89/AjRap2: you guys were the first hookahpro memebers to come to my lounge! Thanks for the continued support.

HookahWaffle: lol the random trip! How memorable.

Chrisicool (and the lot lol): you are just cool lol and thank you for keeping me updated on the lounge when you were on watching the dogs and about those tips lol

Siagcore: I love your videos. lol If there was a meetup at your house I would so go... as long as I can get a day off lol

Big Rey 1-2-3 lol: you are my clusterfuck hero...in a hookahpro love way
I will add to this!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook