Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah in Middle Tennessee

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 13th, 2009, 11:40 PM
hookahplayer21
Hookah Nut

Default Hookah in Middle Tennessee

I have scoured the internet for stores that stock or sell hookahs or hookah tobacco in Middle Tennessee. If anyone from Middle Tennessee could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I have already tried Baraka, which actually had a decent selection.
Old April 20th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik
Default Re: Hookah in Middle Tennessee

Baraka on Nolensville and Old Hickory. Golden Star on Murfreesboro Pike North of Briley Parkway (has Nakhla in jars). Discount Tobacco on Murfreesboro Pike (70s 41) in Antioch just south of Walmart on the opposite side of the road has some Nakhla. Murfreesboro Pike in Antioch North of Bell on the left there is a little market I don't remember the name but they do check cashing and they have hookahs and Shisha. Mike's Smokes and Brews in Cool Springs has Jewels. My understanding is every discount smoke shop in Columbia carries various Shisha I haven't been to one but I have a hookah friend in Columbia that has picked up some interesting stuff for us there. Aladdin's on Eliston's place in Nashville sells Shisha they are also a hookah bar. Tarboosh in Murfreesboro and Nashville (21st) Sells Al Fakher and is a great hookah lounge with outstanding mint tea and good middle eastern food. Lizzie's Grill Murfreesboro Pike in Antioch (nashville possibly) doesn't sell Shisha but has hookah's. Liquid Smoke on the Square in Murfreesboro will sell any Shisha on their hookah menu only smoke one of their hookahs if you don't enjoy smoking hookah cause they do not know what they are doing. I do not know of anywhere around Lebanon but I can't imagine there not being a few good places to pick up some Shisha out that way.

Baraka is the best it is a little middle eastern grocery (the Egyptians I know all shop there for most of their groceries) they have a section devoted to Shishas and have a ton of hookahs. Golden Star would be second but the people are not very helpful and their hookah stuff is behind the checkout so you will be in the way while looking and unless you come up to them asking for something specific they won't be very inclined to help you out. If you wait in line and then corner someone they will help though.
Old April 20th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahplayer21 View Post
I have scoured the internet for stores that stock or sell hookahs or hookah tobacco in Middle Tennessee. If anyone from Middle Tennessee could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I have already tried Baraka, which actually had a decent selection.
Just read you went to Baraka. That is the easiest and best but probably better selection of tobacco is golden Star it is just a pain in the butt to get service there. I will be going up there soon to pick up a jar of double apple and a jar of strawberry because I have learned I prefer the jars and they are easier. most of the discount tobacco places have at least some Shisha too. Especially as you go from Antioch to Downtown on Murfreesboro Pike. That and I imagine Nollensville road from Old Hickory to just south of the zoo. Oh and for what it is worth there is another Hookah lounge on Nolensville road that I have never been to on the right side as you get into the heart of all the hispanic stores on Nolensville road.
Old May 16th, 2009, 02:24 PM
cockerham3
Hookah Nut

Baraka's is where it's at!!
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Little update since I have been away. Golden Star is a little easier to deal with but Baraka has increased selection a little and now they have the jars of Nakhla which I love.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Gadfly
Hookah Pro

Damn I was just on Nolensville Rd. Thursday, if I'd have known there was a shisha shop I would have stopped.
Old April 20th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Middle Eastern Grocery really but the back wall is devoted to Shisha now.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook