Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Recommend a New Hose...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 16th, 2009, 05:12 PM
MN_Clouds
Hookah Newbie

Default Recommend a New Hose...

I'm in the market for a new hose. Tell me which you recommend and why. Thanks!
Old May 16th, 2009, 05:16 PM
FeliFeliWooo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to FeliFeliWooo
Default Re: Recommend a New Hose...

razan
because its washable and has an amazing pull
Old May 16th, 2009, 05:21 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Washable Hoses

Razan Maxura
http://www.nazarhookah.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_7&product s_id=291&zenid=vm5hdiqmjdm1if00cirrsitjc1

Razan
http://**********.com/product.sc?categoryId=11&productId=46

Razan Sultan
http://**********.com/product.sc?categoryId=11&productId=47

Grand Blue
http://**********.com/product.sc?categoryId=11&productId=181

Grand Red
http://**********.com/product.sc?categoryId=11&productId=182

Nammor
http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/configurePrd.asp?idcategory=29&idproduct=1574

These are the ones i recommend because they are washable and the draw is just amazing... the Grand Hose and Razan Maxura's mouth piece isn't removable though, so it might be a little harder to clean because you dont want to get the outside wet. and again the grand's draw is a little bit tighter than the rest.
Old May 16th, 2009, 06:32 PM
reality-
Banned

Im probably the only one saying this but dont count my opinion out...
razors and nammors are not the best quaility ( my opinion ) .. i got 3 and 2 of them broke within 2 weeks.. But this is not the only reason of course this can happen to hoses I guess I had some bad luck .. anyways..
the pull is very good on razors.. I would say TOO good.. This is OK when smoking like starbuzz and AF and very juicy tobacco where you just try to get the biggest clouds and look cool.. But you got to remember that better the pull, the bigger clouds. But you pay with taste! the smaller hoses like mya hoses for example, are a bit smaller pull but more concentrated taste.. I do enjoy theese hoses much more now ( after smoking with my razor for 1 year ) I tried to switch back once and wow.. What a difference.. especially on nakhla but even on starbuzz.. So less clouds but more taste!
And because the pull is not 'very good' doenst mean its not easy to pull.. I'd say it's just perfect in normal size hoses..! And also.. the washability thing..
I didnt wash my razor for 6 months.. If you just smoke normal flavours theres no problem with alittle flavour-ghosting in the hoses.. theres not many flavours that will last for longer time in the hose! And this is only noticible in the first few pulls when your shisha hasn't start cooking proberly.. So it doenst really martther this much if its not washable! Just blow out of your hose after each session and it will take loong time before this small ghosting even appears..

And to another importent point.. razors and nammors have a really booring look.. The razor sultan is a bit cooler but still.. If you look at real nice hose like KM hoses for example or beautiful mya hoses.. You'll see how a nice hose looks like..
So Im gonna recommend a hose that Ive been using for a while now and its the most beautiful hose Ive ever seen..

I recommend getting two none-washable beautiful hoses with normal pull and use them for like 1: miny fruity flavours and the other one for like more dark flavours like apple or other stuff.. or however u want to do it..
Old May 16th, 2009, 06:52 PM
RaceMyGhost
Hookah Pro

KM Ultimate Hose.

Go Noir or Go Home.
Old May 16th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Trivial
Banned

Km pro or km supreme

razan or razan maxura
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:53 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by reality- View Post
Im probably the only one saying this but dont count my opinion out...
razors and nammors are not the best quaility ( my opinion ) .. i got 3 and 2 of them broke within 2 weeks.. But this is not the only reason of course this can happen to hoses I guess I had some bad luck .. anyways..
the pull is very good on razors.. I would say TOO good.. This is OK when smoking like starbuzz and AF and very juicy tobacco where you just try to get the biggest clouds and look cool.. But you got to remember that better the pull, the bigger clouds. But you pay with taste! the smaller hoses like mya hoses for example, are a bit smaller pull but more concentrated taste.. I do enjoy theese hoses much more now ( after smoking with my razor for 1 year ) I tried to switch back once and wow.. What a difference.. especially on nakhla but even on starbuzz.. So less clouds but more taste!
And because the pull is not 'very good' doenst mean its not easy to pull.. I'd say it's just perfect in normal size hoses..! And also.. the washability thing..
I didnt wash my razor for 6 months.. If you just smoke normal flavours theres no problem with alittle flavour-ghosting in the hoses.. theres not many flavours that will last for longer time in the hose! And this is only noticible in the first few pulls when your shisha hasn't start cooking proberly.. So it doenst really martther this much if its not washable! Just blow out of your hose after each session and it will take loong time before this small ghosting even appears..

And to another importent point.. razors and nammors have a really booring look.. The razor sultan is a bit cooler but still.. If you look at real nice hose like KM hoses for example or beautiful mya hoses.. You'll see how a nice hose looks like..
So Im gonna recommend a hose that Ive been using for a while now and its the most beautiful hose Ive ever seen..

I recommend getting two none-washable beautiful hoses with normal pull and use them for like 1: miny fruity flavours and the other one for like more dark flavours like apple or other stuff.. or however u want to do it..
I agree w/reality regarding the more traditional hoses. I have a razan and rarely use it. I find that the pull is sometimes too wide and often minimizes my smoking experience. Wider hoses are great for ''big cloud'' type tobaccos, but for more traditional stuff I preffer my boring old hoses.
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:50 PM
MN_Clouds
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
This is OK when smoking like starbuzz and AF and very juicy tobacco where you just try to get the biggest clouds and look cool.. But you got to remember that better the pull, the bigger clouds. But you pay with taste! the smaller hoses like mya hoses for example, are a bit smaller pull but more concentrated taste..
Thanks for the post-I'm still confused as to what this means. I thought bigger hoses just made it easier to get the same amount or even more smoke. I didn't think it affected the actual concentration of the smoke...maybe I'm wrong though
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

I would personally recommend this hose because i think it takes the middle path whereas nammor/razzan and mya are both from one extreme (too wide) to the other (too tight).

It's a little bit wider than a mya so gives more smoke but less wide than the razzan/nammor so has more concentrated taste plus its got the long handle so you can lounge with it as you would with a nammor/razzan instead of having to hold it up to your mouth all the time like you would with a mya and its even easier to smoke than a nammor/razzan because of the cobra design. It looks better in my opinion and according to shisha king is washable but ive not washed it to find out.

Bit expensive though.

http://www.hookahshop.co.uk/brown-ru...375862a5cd1a45

Last edited by Luv2Smoke; May 17th, 2009 at 02:44 AM.
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:31 AM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Clouds View Post
Thanks for the post-I'm still confused as to what this means. I thought bigger hoses just made it easier to get the same amount or even more smoke. I didn't think it affected the actual concentration of the smoke...maybe I'm wrong though
Its true the wider hoses have more smoke but less taste and the narrower hoses have less smoke but more taste. You need to fnd a balance and i think neither the Nammor/Razzan or mya have that balance. Although i dont find the hose ive posted above to be perfectly balanced, it definitely better balanced (draw/taste) than either razzan/nammor and mya hoses.
Old May 17th, 2009, 06:49 AM
reality-
Banned

The hose that I have posted a img of is a bit wider then myas standard hoses i want to recall.. It was a while ago I had a standard mya hose but it is perfect the one I showed..
MN_Clouds.. It's just like Luv2smoke says.. And you dont want a too narrow hose cus then you'll get a headache for just sucking hard ( lol u understand what I mean ).. but the hose I posted is perfect.. I cannot say 100% that the standard mya hoses is like this though..
I havent tried this cobra hose but I bet it's just fine.. Just watch out ordering from that website.. its a good selection of stuff but the crew there are retarded in mailing back and answering your quesctions.. 1 answer can take 7 days ..
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

Quote:
The hose that I have posted a img of is a bit wider then myas standard hoses i want to recall.. It was a while ago I had a standard mya hose but it is perfect the one I showed..
MN_Clouds.. It's just like Luv2smoke says.. And you dont want a too narrow hose cus then you'll get a headache for just sucking hard ( lol u understand what I mean ).. but the hose I posted is perfect.. I cannot say 100% that the standard mya hoses is like this though..
I havent tried this cobra hose but I bet it's just fine.. Just watch out ordering from that website.. its a good selection of stuff but the crew there are retarded in mailing back and answering your quesctions.. 1 answer can take 7 days ..
Ive got the Mya hose that you posted a pic of, i got it with my Mya Gyro and i have tos ay its beautiful, feels good but the pull is a bit too restrictive so you do get tired from pulling too hard and because it hasn't got a long handle can get tiring from having to hold it up to your mouth for an hour. The shisha king hose is a bit wider than the mya coloisone (i dont know how to spell it).
Old May 17th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Niko
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to Niko

Namoor defanitly!
Old May 17th, 2009, 08:33 AM
reality-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Smoke View Post
Ive got the Mya hose that you posted a pic of, i got it with my Mya Gyro and i have tos ay its beautiful, feels good but the pull is a bit too restrictive so you do get tired from pulling too hard and because it hasn't got a long handle can get tiring from having to hold it up to your mouth for an hour. The shisha king hose is a bit wider than the mya coloisone (i dont know how to spell it).
I cant agree about the pull being restrivtive.. but I can agree that the handle is a bit short which maybe isnt as comfortable as a large hose to hold to your moth while sitting up and smoking alone for an hour.. BUT.. I often lay in my bed and smoke at nights or in the sofa.. and in the bed its much better to have this smaller hose cus the bigass hoes is too clumsy to sleep with..
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:04 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

I actually like the KM leather wrapped hose, it looks very nice and keeps flavor quite well.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:31 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

i love my nammors, i know some are not great quality (my friends has totally fallen apart) but i have 3 and the only issues ive had were one of the grommets came out ( fixed that with hot glue) then i broke one of the port ends when it hit my concrete floor but super glue fixed that

-matt
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:48 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Quote:
I cant agree about the pull being restrivtive.. but I can agree that the handle is a bit short which maybe isnt as comfortable as a large hose to hold to your moth while sitting up and smoking alone for an hour.. BUT.. I often lay in my bed and smoke at nights or in the sofa.. and in the bed its much better to have this smaller hose cus the bigass hoes is too clumsy to sleep with..

That sounds bad my friend
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:57 AM
reality-
Banned

hahaha... yeah It sux man Im telling ya
Old May 17th, 2009, 12:46 PM
hookahman1988
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hookahman1988

I saw on hookah-shisha last week that they have 2 new hoses by MYA that are supposed to be wider, not sure if they're washable though, but they look quite nice and I'm not sure how they smoke. The one looks like what would happen if a regular MYA hose went and had babies with a Nammor or Razan.
http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/p...idproduct=5120

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/p...idproduct=5118
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:02 PM
reality-
Banned

I really doubt anyone of them are washable but honeslty they didnt look that good anyway .. I'd get the hose I showed or like a really pretty KM hose rather then any of those..
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:23 PM
MN_Clouds
Hookah Newbie

Thanks for all the recommendations, I have a lot to think about. Which one to choose??
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Trivial
Banned

Quote:
Which one to choose??
lol..
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:26 PM
hookahman1988
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hookahman1988

They defiantly are better looking than they the regular MYA hoses and KM makes some awesome hoses. You'll be satisfied with either.
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:50 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Thanks for all the recommendations, I have a lot to think about. Which one to choose??
here chose this way

first: washable or non washable?
second: thin gauge or wide gauge?

that will limit your choices a lot and then you can choose based on looks

-matt
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:51 PM
reality-
Banned

or think "normal gauge" or large ... cus I dont think any of them is thin.. okey someone said the mya is but No I disagree.. i call it normal !
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook