Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Cocobrico Coals

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old May 29th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Cocobrico Coals

Having real trouble getting hold of coconaras in the UK and because of the weight shipping from USA is crazy money. Just ordered some cocobricos from hookahroyal.com though and they are apparently as good. Anyone used them before?
Old May 29th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Cocobrico Coals

No I haven't tried them, but I hear GREAT things about them!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old May 29th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to Ninorey123

oh wow, i know DMC has coconaras at HR a month or so ago. i guess he rather carry the cocobricos. heard they are great =]
Old May 29th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Hookah Guru

I have used them. I received some from PCServe in a deal we did a while back. They work fine.
Old May 29th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Hookah Aficionado
Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe

hookahroyal.com will have the cocobricos pretty soon.
if you want to get them from abroad anyways, you can try some German shops like shisha-laden.de or shisha-world.com ... they have them in stock and shipping within the EU should be okay.
btw: as i know, cocobricos are not aviable in the united states!
Old June 2nd, 2009, 07:47 PM
Hookah Newbie
Thumbs up Re: Cocobrico Coals

got 2 boxes of cocobricos from dmc and i just tried them for the first time.
i really really hate quick light discs, but they're all i've ever been able to use at home unless we're having a bbq. these cocobrico cubes are completely different. no headache, none of that typical shisha taste that seems to be the common flavour between tobacco molasses brands, and it lasts longer than a bowl. even makes the bowl last longer.
i put 2 on my mum's AF bahraini apple and at first it was like clean air, but there was smoke! a little more than when i have 2 excelsior swift-lites (disgusting but they have a monopoly).
honestly, i haven't taken good care of that pipe but i cleaned it once, and not very well, last week with a quick brush and rinse with plain water. i always thought the metal or rusted metal contributed to the taste, but now i know it doesn't. this stuff had little to no flavour for about half an hour to an hour and then i started to get some of that aniseed flavour, typical apple but still feint. i'm gonna try some more flavours and review it later but i'll say this: smoking with coconut charcoal is a very different experience to smoking with any other kind of charcoal.
when they got smaller, about the size of a marble, they didnt produce enough heat to smoke with so i lit a swift-lite and immediately tasted how horrible it was. maybe i'll light 3 cocobricos next time
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook