Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Advice please =]

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 11th, 2009, 01:14 PM
squareben
Hookah Nut

Default Advice please =]

I have FINALLY come into some money! And so i'm able to buy myself a new hookah!

I'd really appreciate some advice, i'm really keen on getting a KM, but as you may or may not know the choice of KM's in the UK is very limited. I have my eye on this:

http://www.shisha-central.co.uk/prod...roducts_id=317

I think its a KM Hafa, but im not sure (I would be confident if it werent for the fact that that website advertise every one of their crappy hookahs as a KM)

I was also looking at this:

http://www.theshisha.com/shopcart/pr...cat=287&page=1

But I would only consider that one if it was a KM too.

If you can tell me anything or give me any advice about those pipes i would really appreciate it.

Id also love to hear from anyone whos selling a KM in the UK or other places in the UK i could get a decent pipe

Thanks a lot!

Ben
Old July 11th, 2009, 02:10 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Advice please =]

Both sites pretty dodgy to me, never ordered from either tho, but someone told me the first site does not even send the products, i may be wrong but thats what ive heard.

If your looking for a km in the UK i thinkgs theys only hookahshop and shishabuzz thats realiabl

http://www.shishabuzz.com/single-hos...on-al-zia.html

Thats the KM every ones been drooling over for the past few days if its in your price range i would definitly get that

But otherwise check out hookahshop
Old July 11th, 2009, 02:24 PM
squareben
Hookah Nut

Of course I was looking at the Al Zia :P I was going for something a little cheaper but we shall see...that one on shisha-central definitely looks like a KM Hafa though...I dunno...I may risk it...ill check out the vendor review section though.
You ever bought a KM from the UK?
Thanks =]
Old July 11th, 2009, 02:34 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by squareben View Post
Of course I was looking at the Al Zia :P I was going for something a little cheaper but we shall see...that one on shisha-central definitely looks like a KM Hafa though...I dunno...I may risk it...ill check out the vendor review section though.
You ever bought a KM from the UK?
Thanks =]
Yep all my km's are from the UK, either from hookahshop or queensway or at his local shop near my house used to sell them
Old July 11th, 2009, 05:10 PM
cbyerspace
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
Both sites pretty dodgy to me, never ordered from either tho, but someone told me the first site does not even send the products, i may be wrong but thats what ive heard.

If your looking for a km in the UK i thinkgs theys only hookahshop and shishabuzz thats realiabl

http://www.shishabuzz.com/single-hos...on-al-zia.html

Thats the KM every ones been drooling over for the past few days if its in your price range i would definitly get that

But otherwise check out hookahshop
+1 here, I must say if you could get your hands on that I wouldn't even hesitate.
Old July 11th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Dakins
Hookah Pro

Wow, it looks amazing! It reminds me of the original tri-metal design, with that beautiful copper piece in the middle of the stem. Don't get me wrong, I like my v2 trimetal, but that one's downright sexy.
Old July 11th, 2009, 05:55 PM
shisha_lover
Hookah Nut

Squareben, I just bought the KM Al Zia from Shishabuzz.com. The delivery was quick and total cost including delivery was 78.49. Its 34" tall and looks AWSOME. Just been using it with a group of friends... They all love it man.

I would honestly recommend it, I ordered on Thursday and got it today so its quick delivery. They pack it really well too and gave me some free El Rosha herbal, which was actually pretty good. I paid for 2 flavours of them and they sent 2 free.
Old July 11th, 2009, 06:22 PM
squareben
Hookah Nut

It may have to happen...it is a beautiful thing. Ill definitely give it some thought...thing is I do need to save some money for going out etc...Ill see :P

In the mean time i dont suppose theres ANYONE whos ordered anything from shisha-central.co.uk is there?

Patelbadboy could you elaborate on what you were saying about them before?

Cheers =]
Old July 11th, 2009, 06:26 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Quote:

Patelbadboy could you elaborate on what you were saying about them before?

Cheers =]

Someone must have mentioned them in a thread earlier on, and they said they bought a item but they never recieved anything, even after numerous e-mails, im pretty sure it was them as i was tempted to get a KM from them but i didnt wanna take the risk so didnt order it
Old July 11th, 2009, 06:28 PM
squareben
Hookah Nut

Hmmm...I could see that, i emailed them ages ago basically asking if that was a genuine KM and never recieved a reply...not a good sign I guess but i still cant see them just not sending it after youve paid the money, they wouldnt be in business any more.
Old July 11th, 2009, 06:38 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Quote:
Hmmm...I could see that, i emailed them ages ago basically asking if that was a genuine KM and never recieved a reply...not a good sign I guess but i still cant see them just not sending it after youve paid the money, they wouldnt be in business any more.
True plus i think they except paypal so your covered if anything goes wrong, if you emailed asking if it was a real KM and they didnt reply, what making you buy it

I might have a KM Fifa for sale, its a solid brass stem and comes with a brand new hose as well.

Its just i want the KM from shishabuzz and if i can sell one of my KM's il get that one, or a KM hafa, similar to the link you showed, both i got from hookah-shop

If interested PM me and il send you some pics of it, and we can negiote a price
Old July 13th, 2009, 01:05 AM
kidkarl
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to kidkarl

Is the Al Zia available in the U.S.? I haven't seen it on the couple of sites I checked.
Old July 13th, 2009, 03:21 AM
shisha_lover
Hookah Nut

Apparently its only available in the UK but someone mentioned that they have methods to get it over to the states?? Might be worth dropping them an email or summat
Old July 13th, 2009, 03:42 AM
kidkarl
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to kidkarl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shisha_lover View Post
Apparently its only available in the UK but someone mentioned that they have methods to get it over to the states?? Might be worth dropping them an email or summat
I spoke with Shishabuzz (UK). They said they would ship to the U.S. but they are currently out of stock on it. They are gonna send me a shipping quote in a couple of days... I buy a lot of music CD's from Ebay/UK and it isn't to bad but this is a bit bigger then a CD!
Old July 13th, 2009, 03:52 AM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

Quote:
i can't remember if it was you but I said it twice that it's a fake site. I bought a bowl from them and never revieved it and no matter how many times I've emailed them I've not revieved a reply. If you do go ahead and buy from them and you'll soon find out especially when your credit card fraud team rings you to ask if youafe the transaction.

Warning to everyone stay away from shisha central.
Old July 13th, 2009, 05:26 AM
sahal
Vendor

I have had issues with shisha Central some time ago as well
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook