Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Yo!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 27th, 2009, 02:04 PM
AaronSurfs22
Hookah Newbie

Default Yo!

Hello ladies and gents, been lurking the forum for a few days and decided to make my first post. I've been smoking for awhile with friends and at lounges around town, and I finally decided to make my first hookah purchase! I got the blue 3 hose 40" maya colossus and an extra Nammor hose (so I can have the draw my friends smoking with me only wish they could have), cause I wanted to do it right the first time . I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it will be a good smoke!
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:16 PM
yehaw4257
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to yehaw4257 Send a message via Yahoo to yehaw4257
Default Re: Yo!

congrats man and wecome to the party
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:18 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Great choice, and if you got it from hookah-shisha, they did me a deal for nammours that i bought with my mya, they did each nammour for $10, so ask them if thats where ur getting it from

Also i recommend using it as a single hose and block the other 2 ports as the draw becomes hard using it as a multiple hosed rig, so if you dont have say more then 3 people round, use the standard adapters and change it to a single hosed pipe
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM
AaronSurfs22
Hookah Newbie

Aww damn I would've gotten all 3 nammors if i would've known. Oh well. So if 3 people are smoking from it, does the chamber empty too fast? I was kind of worried about that whole part, but I figured the auto seal feature would prevent any draw problems even without the plugs.
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

welcome to the party ^_^
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:30 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronSurfs22 View Post
Aww damn I would've gotten all 3 nammors if i would've known. Oh well. So if 3 people are smoking from it, does the chamber empty too fast? I was kind of worried about that whole part, but I figured the auto seal feature would prevent any draw problems even without the plugs.
Chamber will just build up so should be fine, as long as 2 people aren't smoking at the same time.

Its just with the auto-seal in place the draw becomes a lot tighter, but you will see what i mean when you get it and experiment a bit.

Mayb if you send them a message you might still be able to get the other nammours, no harm in trying if you want them
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:35 PM
AaronSurfs22
Hookah Newbie

Cool well thanks for all the info man, I already got a $40 discount so I figure its about the same as those 10 dollar nammor hoses anyways so I'm not too worried, the pipe milked my bank account already anyways haha.
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:46 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Quote:
Cool well thanks for all the info man, I already got a $40 discount so I figure its about the same as those 10 dollar nammor hoses anyways so I'm not too worried, the pipe milked my bank account already anyways haha.
LOL yh it would at over $200
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:52 PM
AaronSurfs22
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
LOL yh it would at over $200
It seems like such a badass pipe though I just couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to bring it to school and show everybody there. I also thought about going with a cheaper pipe as my first, but then I figured what the hell, I'm eventually gonna get an expensive one anyways, might as well do it now.
Old July 27th, 2009, 03:01 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Quote:
It seems like such a badass pipe though I just couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to bring it to school and show everybody there. I also thought about going with a cheaper pipe as my first, but then I figured what the hell, I'm eventually gonna get an expensive one anyways, might as well do it now.
I've been tempted to buy it for a year now, but including postage to the UK the pipe will cost well over $300 and i cant justify that
Old July 27th, 2009, 03:14 PM
AaronSurfs22
Hookah Newbie

Yeah I'm just hoping it smokes as good as I think it will. If I can't get big clouds I'm gonna be mighty depressed.
Old July 27th, 2009, 03:22 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Quote:
Yeah I'm just hoping it smokes as good as I think it will. If I can't get big clouds I'm gonna be mighty depressed.
You will if its set up right
Old July 27th, 2009, 03:26 PM
AaronSurfs22
Hookah Newbie

sweet thats the answer I was looking for
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook