Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah shisha Q

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old August 5th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Hookah shisha Q

Alright first off, i'm new to here so if this is a repost of any kind or if this is in the wrong place don't rant on me too badly..
I just bought a 50g sample of some hydro herbal shisha. i had it shipped USPS priority. I also asked if they could make the packaging so that nothing referred to hookahs or shisha of any kind so my parents dont freak. So my question is... When do you think it will arrive? And also has anyone ever asked for discreet packaging from them? Do you think they will make it discreet?
Old August 5th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Hookah shisha Q

Usually Priority ship can take between 2 to 5 days depending on your location. Of course also some vendors ship right away others ship after a couple of days. I really don't know what to tell you about discreetness since I have no experience with whatever shipper or seller you bought from. I am just wondering why you are hiding this from your parents?
Old August 5th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Hookah shisha Q

yeah if your trying to hide it from mom and dad should you really smoke hookah while living at mom and dads
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook