Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah Kings

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old December 4th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Default Hookah Kings

Ok so i am thinking about hookah kings egyptian hookahs. does anyone have any opinions on these hookahs? also does hookah kings have any discount codes?
Old December 4th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Hookah Kings

There's been alot of.. issues regarding Hookah Kings..

Locally they're awesome, very active in the music community too.. But internet wise, i dont know.. I've heard alot of complaints..
Old December 4th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Check out PimpYourHookah.com or PirateHookahs.com for a good Khalil Mamoun Hookah. They are very reasonably price, handmade and look great! Some of the best Egyptian Hookahs on the market, In My Opinion! I have two of them

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old December 4th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Send a message via AIM to boomhauer Send a message via Yahoo to boomhauer

i have my problems with hookah kings, there was drama between them but i wont get into it. i hear they are great in person but there is there things against them. i personally say go with another dealer but go with whoever you wish.

Personally i got a KM and love it. smokes very well and looks nice and is on the cheaper side. i will more than likley get another KM when i purchase my next one. i just have to keep telling myself not to buy one because my current one is only 2 months old
Old December 5th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Hookah Pro

yeah they wouldnt even get back to me about some shisha that was already opened when i got it. they did send me an extra windcover on accident though lol. look around there are egyptians for less than they offer, but i must say the one i got from them is a pretty bitchin piece
Old December 5th, 2007, 05:04 AM
the Devils Playground
Send a message via ICQ to the Devils Playground

Dude I smokes from the tallest one of these before I soald the sahara store and that hookah in Blue. I have sold a few of there in this shop also. It`s a good hookah. I personally would snoke a smaller one I have the extra work of a bigger hookah but for a big hookah. This hookah is very good.

If you decide you want one of these with out the crappy case. I sold thyen they sucked so bad I just gave them away and did not carry them again. or the Drama. We hate drama as much as the next person shoot me a line I will get you a great deal on one of these. We retail these in the shop for $90.00 with 5 tobaccos, a roll of 3 Kings and tongs. I am sure we can do you a much better deal since you are on line.the biggest thing we will need to know is what state we will be shipping to.

Remember 132 hookahs in stock as of today so if you dont see it ask. We are still building the site.

Thanks, Neal, Holly
The Devils Playground
Old December 5th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Hookah Enthusiast

....or skip the middle man and buy from Social Smoke (.com)
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook