Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Scam or Helpful - hookahbarblueprint.com

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 30th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Robtastic84
Hookah Newbie

Default Scam or Helpful - hookahbarblueprint.com

hookahbarblueprint.com

is a website I found cruising the net. As I mentioned in a previous post I've been thinking about opening up my own lounge and I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with these guys before. What there offering is a prepackaged business plan for hookah bars.

Has anyone here heard of or dealt with these guys before. I can't find any reviews or info other than the main site, so I'm a little suspicious.

Your advice, wise hookah masters, is as always appreciated.

Thanks
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:23 PM
bnewman
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: Scam or Helpful - hookahbarblueprint.com

Hi,
First off never buy any e-books, they're usually scams where people pull info off of a site and market it as their own.
The best way to start up a hookah bar would be to get a business license, tax i.d. number, and a tobacco license. You then can call various hookah wholesale companies and verify place orders for the hookahs (so that they're a little bit cheaper than what you'd pay for a single hookah). Most of the companies you would deal with would probably give you the full detail on what you will need to start the hookah bar. Honestly i'd just scour the net for whatever you can find.
Benji
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:25 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnewman View Post
Hi,
First off never buy any e-books, they're usually scams where people pull info off of a site and market it as their own.
The best way to start up a hookah bar would be to get a business license, tax i.d. number, and a tobacco license. You then can call various hookah wholesale companies and verify place orders for the hookahs (so that they're a little bit cheaper than what you'd pay for a single hookah). Most of the companies you would deal with would probably give you the full detail on what you will need to start the hookah bar. Honestly i'd just scour the net for whatever you can find.
Benji
First off I'd like to say my dog shares your name, second I'd like to say is that you are absolutely correct, but wonderland has more information to add to this really.

Biggest part of opening a lounge is having tons of money saved because you should not expect to make money for a year.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:31 PM
HippieMama
Hookah Nut

I wouldn't rely on an e-book to start any sort of business - especially one that involves as much red tape as a hookah lounge would (same applies to bars/clubs that serve liquor). I would highly recommend consulting with a business attorney and a CPA as your first course of action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger
Biggest part of opening a lounge is having tons of money saved because you should not expect to make money for a year.
Precisely! When my father and I opened a printing company a few years ago we were fortunate enough to have a very generous benefactor contribute to our starter operating capital. Good thing, because being a new business it's difficult to get a bank to extend a large line of credit even with the most solid business plan.
Old September 30th, 2009, 08:41 PM
luqyno1
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnewman View Post
Hi,
Benji

+1........
Old September 30th, 2009, 08:44 PM
LemonJPooding
Hookah Nut

spam stay away.

Also. Thats the biggest signature in the world.
Old September 30th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

Yea dude, looks nice but you might want to size that down. idk
Old September 30th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Straykat
Hookah Nut

Wow huge sig! Like 270K worth. You can size it down in the editor thingy where you placed the graphic.
Old September 30th, 2009, 10:51 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgr33ntea View Post
Yea dude, looks nice but you might want to size that down. idk
+1 its a tad obnoxious imo
Share with your friends on facebook