Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Help with finding a good place to buy shisha in sharm el sheikh

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 10th, 2009, 02:25 PM
VSWR
Hookah Newbie

Default Help with finding a good place to buy shisha in sharm el sheikh

My friend is going to this city any one knows a good spot to buy nahla or mizo there?

Last edited by VSWR; November 10th, 2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old November 10th, 2009, 04:49 PM
abzy786
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: Help with finding a good place to buy shisha in sharm el sheikh

ask patelbadboy2006 he just went there.
you could also try and PM theegyptian he lives in Cairo but i am sure he will be able to help

HP Feedback - http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...hlight=abzy786
Old November 10th, 2009, 07:37 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

The mizo line is pretty much unheard of in sharm el sheikh when i was they last month, they might get some in.

As for normal nakhla try the old market or big supermarkets they will have plenty

Prices for a 250gram of nakhla you shouldnt pay more then about 1 and for 10X50g box no more then 2
Old November 10th, 2009, 08:23 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

PBB did you find the Nakhla there to be different than what you get in the US and/or UK?
Old November 10th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I haven't been there in a couple of years but most Nakhla products are everywhere in Egypt. My understanding is that Mizo is pretty rare but TE could tell you where to get it. What you really want to do is to grab some Prince Excellent Mood, Prince Kass Lux El-Arabi and Kass Afriki. I also recall TE saying that he found a place that caries Societe Chark du Tabac products so grab the following in as big a quantities as possible: Moassel El Kif, Arous El Nile, El Gondoul, Tombac Super Moassel and Tombac Super Moassel Honey. Naturally if you can get any Nakhla in Jars rather then boxes do that as well.

Old November 10th, 2009, 09:32 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
I haven't been there in a couple of years but most Nakhla products are everywhere in Egypt. My understanding is that Mizo is pretty rare but TE could tell you where to get it. What you really want to do is to grab some Prince Excellent Mood, Prince Kass Lux El-Arabi and Kass Afriki. I also recall TE saying that he found a place that caries Societe Chark du Tabac products so grab the following in as big a quantities as possible: Moassel El Kif, Arous El Nile, El Gondoul, Tombac Super Moassel and Tombac Super Moassel Honey. Naturally if you can get any Nakhla in Jars rather then boxes do that as well.

Thats a lot of brands you listed, and i didnt look everywhere, but sharm is a bit like Dubai been built up from scratch and they really didnt have anything apart from standard nakhla and AF, didnt even see the mizo line they, but i didnt look that hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
PBB did you find the Nakhla there to be different than what you get in the US and/or UK?
Its pretty much the same apart from the fact that a 50gram sampler only has about 15 grams init LOL, Ahmed wasnt joking when he said there is only a third of what there should be in a box.

I only brang the mizo containers back and i cant really compare them to the boxes as the containers are way more juicer and it taste a bit better as well, and the only other flavours i brang back was mixed fruit and a few 50gram samplers which i have given away so cant compare to the US/UK stuff, but il compare the mixed fruits i got from you to the stuff i brang back as i still have a few boxes left
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Well i'll assume are right about Sharm not having much since it is newish and when I was there I wasn't looking for moassel. Still, I suppose that finding Nakhla (other then Mizo) can't be hard anywhere in Egypt.

Oh, I forgot to ask about your uncle and when do we get find out about all the cool stuff that you Indian guys get to smoke that we never in the West?
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:52 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
Well i'll assume are right about Sharm not having much since it is newish and when I was there I wasn't looking for moassel. Still, I suppose that finding Nakhla (other then Mizo) can't be hard anywhere in Egypt.

Oh, I forgot to ask about your uncle and when do we get find out about all the cool stuff that you Indian guys get to smoke that we never in the West?
LOOL i dont actually smoke any of it because i haven't been to india in over 10 yrs, and my mum tells them not to bring anything down for me when people come, so unless i go they i wont get to smoke any of it
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Bummer man. I've been to India more then you lately so that is just out of wack! Still, it's pretty depressing that Indians get so much more good stuff then we Westerns do when it comes to tobacco. Same goes for food from Goa which among the best in the world.
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Kishen
Hookah Nut

Indian Shisha eh?...Hmm, I go there yearly, but I doubt i'd find Shisha in Gujarat. Maybe Bombay
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:11 PM
abzy786
Hookah Enthusiast

a friend recently went india not sure wat part but all he could get was Afzal and soex.

HP Feedback - http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...hlight=abzy786
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:19 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzy786 View Post
a friend recently went india not sure wat part but all he could get was Afzal and soex.
Need to look where to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishen View Post
Indian Shisha eh?...Hmm, I go there yearly, but I doubt i'd find Shisha in Gujarat. Maybe Bombay
They are places, my uncles got a tobacco store in Gujarat, selling shisha and all different types of tobacco products
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook