Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

hookah hookah evollution tea-sha??

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 3rd, 2010, 04:12 PM
terryhunter
Hookah Newbie

Default hookah hookah evollution tea-sha??

Hey guys, terryhunter here and i was just wondering..has anyone trued hookah hookah evolutuion tea-sha?? im really interested to see what you guys think of this. what are the flavors like? is it actually healthier than normal lines,? can you produce big clouds? is it worth buying??

Tell me what you think guys.

Terry
Old January 3rd, 2010, 04:15 PM
joevincett
Hookah Pro

Default Re: hookah hookah evollution tea-sha??

http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14860

Also search in the videos I know Photolinger and Kalutika have some videos
Old January 3rd, 2010, 04:19 PM
Burakiosaurus
Hookah Nut

i tried the blueberry and it smelt amazing...but tasted like utter crap. at least the horrible smoke from it helped to clean my nammor hose of the initial plastic smell.

it felt very odd to pack (which i did in a standard glazed egyptian bowl) and although some ok'ish clouds were produced, the taste was awful (kind of like dirt or very strong, over brewed tea leaves) and me and my 2 friends stopped after a few pulls each and swapped to AF Watermelon...much better

you're still inhaling smoke at the end of the day, so just go for the normal tobacco. flavour is much better and smokes so much better
Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:10 PM
valan_lazarus
Hookah Nut

I was quite enamored with this line of shisha for awhile. There are several reviews of different flavors in the video section. Kalutika, Photolinger, Faeriekitsune, and I all have done reviews of different flavors. Just search EVOLUTION in videos. My favorites so far are blueberry, lemonade, strawberry, and spearmint. Mediocre flavors include orange, double apple, and green apple. Grape is utter and total crap. Give some of the flavors a shot if you would like but I have to agree with Burakiosaurus. Tobacco is just a better option IMO. Hope this helps.

36" KM Double Trimetal on Boho / 33" Farida Fatin on Boho /30" Nour on Boho / Vintage Nour/Nawras w/ Nizbor - Vortex Bowl/Mini Phunnel - KM Rainbow Hose/SS Pro Lounge Hose - Quad Metal windcover - Exoticas
Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:38 PM
kiper7
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to kiper7

it is shit
Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:42 PM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiper7 View Post
it is shit
so eloquent...

Old January 3rd, 2010, 06:12 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I don't have a problem per say with trying to make something like moasel without the use tobacco but I don't see the point. Truthfully I know of no evidence at all that would suggest that a mix tea leaves, glycerin & flavouring compounds are somehow safer to smoke then a mix of tobacco leaves, glycerin and flavouring compounds. As to this "tea-sha" stuff i've only tried a little and I can't really form much an opinion yet. Off hand i'd say what they are trying to do is create a product that doesn't have tobacco yet tastes like a typical, highly processed/washed type moassel and from what i've tasted they haven't gotten right yet. Basically the tastes are fairly fake/artificial and not the sort of thing i'd be interesting in. Still, I haven't tried much of the range yet so it could be wrong about the line as a whole. Also, I know a lot of people here enjoy stuff like SB and Fantasia so if you like the mod style sugary/chemical style products you may like "tea-sha".
Old January 3rd, 2010, 06:47 PM
Burakiosaurus
Hookah Nut

It's worth picking up some 50g samples from Shishabuzz as they carry loads of their flavours to try it. The only way to find out if you'll like it is to try it really, so it's worth dropping a little amount of money on it.

What I would say is that you should buy flavours which you have smoked in other tobacco based brands first so you know it's a flavour you enjoy smoking. If they then agree with you, then you can try some of the other flavours.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook