Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah in Tempa Florida

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old February 26th, 2010, 04:46 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Hookah in Tempa Florida

A friend of mine is leaving to Tempa Florida in about two weeks time to see the Yankee's trainings there. He offered to bring me back some tobacco but the problem is I do not know anyone in Tempa or any stores in Tempa.

So is there a member on the forum who lives in Tempa Florida or does anyone know any stores there?

Maybe somebody could order some things online and he could pick it up.

I would love it if he could bring back some Desli Murli, Salloum and Al Fakher.

Let me know.

Old February 26th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Moderator Kitteh
Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: Hookah in Tempa Florida

by tempa do you mean "Tampa?"

If so, there are several places including Nazarhookah, Aladdin shisha bar, and there was a really cool bar a few blocks from aladdin, but it was like a hookah den, just chairs and card tables, with people playing some arabic card game and people smoking hookah. It was awesome!
Old February 26th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Hookah Guru

Java Village is in Temple Terrace, it's the home of the Java tobacco, not sure what else they carry but that and the Meridian are all I know of Tampa hookahs.
Old February 26th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Hookah Enthusiast

Theres an AMAZING lounge in downtown Saint Pete (the city across tampa bay (about 20-30min drive from downtown tampa), on 4th and Central. Also the best cigar shop in Florida (IMO) around the corner.

Its a very low key lounge, nice and chill just a few couches and a few table with TVs.

Tony is the owner, the prices when I last went to Florida (last summer) were 15$ for the hookah and start, 5$ to refill the bowl, can change flavors after each bowl. AND a free round of beers with any hookah purchase (Hookahs are given out in groups of 3 people) so if you bring more then 3 people you have to buy 2 hookahs for your group (30$) He serves Alfakher but sell both Al Fakher and Nakhla. Great guy and he really takes care of you while your there, fresh coals every 30mins!!!

Great cafe food too, arabic coffee/teas and everyday food from nachos to shwarmas
"I don't want to swim the ocean, I don't want to fight the tide. I don't want to swim forever! When it is cold, I'd like to die."

Last edited by Sui; February 26th, 2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old February 26th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Hookah Pro

I will try and contact nazarhookah then. Maybe he can pick something up there.

Lounges are nice but it is not for me as I'm not the one going and my friend likes hookah but his girlfriend does not so I guess he will not be going to a lounge.

Is Java any good?
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook