Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Those little 50g packs

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 5th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
Lightbulb Those little 50g packs

I think they are a great idea to try the product before buying the flavor in larger quantities, it's heart breaking to waste a 250g can because the flavor is disgusting. So I think that some of the vendors should put together a package that has 1 of each flavor in it so you dont have to order them 1 by 1 and hope you dont forget one! that way your able to try each flavor with 1 easy click and they are only 50g so if you dont like one it's not a big waste and course the flavors you love you can order in bulk with confidence! In my opinion it would be a great marketing tool for both the vendor and the supplier :-D Heck i see 15g shots too, those might not be bad either if your just trying it out! just my opinion anyways.....
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:19 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Default Re: Those little 50g packs

great idea on that sampler pack!
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica

Thanks, i want to try new flavors but it's not like i can smell them via the internet to see if i am even interested!!!!
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:42 AM
JamesLee85
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to JamesLee85

I agree with you, because some brands such as Fantasia dont even advertise the actual flavour!! e.g. Ace of Spades. you have to watch out for peoples reviews and trust there opinion before trying a flavour without actually knowing the flavour!! Diego @ Hookahroyal.co.uk did do this with fantasia and re-packaged fantasia 250g packs into 50g packs for this reason. Before this i would buy like 250g of caramel frap in Fantasia, first bowl... hated it and i had wasted my money!
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:37 AM
hookahslisk
Hookah Nut

Can't remember which site but there are some sampler packs out there. I'll see if I can find them.

Found at texashookah

Nakhla sampler 18 packs
Fantasia sampler 38 packs (but that is expensive @$150+)
Epic (Zona) sampler 4 packs
Al Fakher 38 pack sampler

The size of some of these samplers are large but it would be a much more appealing offer if texashookah dropped the number of packs to maybe 10 and let the buyer select with a pull down menu IMO.

Last edited by hookahslisk; March 5th, 2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

I actually just found a vendor that sells the shots, 44 of them at sahara smoke! it's the hookah-hookah brand...and i am buying it right now hehe
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:56 AM
JamesLee85
Hookah Newbie

i wouldnt recommend it. i bought this... and the hookah-hookah brand first of all isnt great, the smoke you get is poor and there are too many not so great flavours! i wont be purchasing the 44 shots or hookah-hookah ever again.
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:59 AM
hookahslisk
Hookah Nut

Just looked myself and they also have an AF sampler but the choices seem limited.
Old March 5th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

See! limited choices is frustrating! I dont want to spend the $$ for a 100g or 250g container and risk hating it... Looks like i'm going to have to go bug my local hookah vendor...
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:23 AM
faeriekitsune
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to faeriekitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLee85 View Post
i wouldnt recommend it. i bought this... and the hookah-hookah brand first of all isnt great, the smoke you get is poor and there are too many not so great flavours! i wont be purchasing the 44 shots or hookah-hookah ever again.

I just wouldn't recommend the shots, not the brand. I've noticed that the shots ALWAYS taste weird and give crap smoke, but the 50g and up containers are normally fine minus the occasional bad batch.
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:22 AM
JamesLee85
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeriekitsune View Post
I just wouldn't recommend the shots, not the brand. I've noticed that the shots ALWAYS taste weird and give crap smoke, but the 50g and up containers are normally fine minus the occasional bad batch.
i disagree, i think its not a great cut of tobacco, very stringy... and has very few decent tasting flavours. The only positive thing i would say about HH is that its good for mixing.... e.g. AF choc with HH hazlenut.
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:18 PM
CypherEnigma
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfuwbs View Post
Thanks, i want to try new flavors but it's not like i can smell them via the internet to see if i am even interested!!!!
Well the real solution here is for Sambooka to lead the way for scratch-n-sniff monitors.
I've had more than my fair share of 50g packs and they're the best when you're starting out. At this point though I'm more inclined to keep a well stocked rotation because I'm pretty happy with the tobaccos I have presently.

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:55 PM
dyeforlyf
Hookah Nut

Yeah, like others have said, don't buy the HH shot sampler. HH is just bad all-around.

I know there are websites that sell sampler packs, or that sell 3-5 50g packs for a discounted price. You just have to keep looking for them!
Old March 6th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Jessica
Hookah Pro

Well, i went to my local vendor and since I have a great relationship with him and have been buying from him for years he just ordered me a ton of 50g starbuzz and a few other flavors I have been a creature of habit when smoking my hookah, came coals (nour) same few flavors but I want to branch out. I took a chance and when purchased my hookah from HJ i ordered JM's cookies and cream, i got it all in today and i must say... I LOVE IT sooo... hopefully i will be able to broaden my taste for hookah tobacco :-)
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook