Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Khalil Maamoun - Pro hose

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 18th, 2010, 09:14 AM
haloz
Hookah Newbie

Default Khalil Maamoun - Pro hose

http://www.**********.com/Khalil-Maa...o-hose-131.htm

Anyone got one? if so how does it smoke..
Old March 18th, 2010, 09:28 AM
MrFrosty
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to MrFrosty
Default Re: Khalil Maamoun - Pro hose

I got one and it is great. Easy draw, easy and comfy to hold, the only downside is that it is not washable...
Old March 18th, 2010, 09:33 AM
haloz
Hookah Newbie

how long can you use it for before it starts getting dirty?
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:20 PM
JediSpam
Hookah Aficionado

thing is super wide gauge. wider than narbish/nammor hands down
Old March 18th, 2010, 06:27 PM
myka
Hookah Pro

Its such a solid hose, check out my little write-up.
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12190
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:11 AM
thomas_j_smith
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith

I got one with my KM 1001 Nights Double Decker for HJ and I love the hose quality. Great draw, gauge, quality of grip. My only dislike is that the draw is so good, the taste for me is less then smaller gauge hoses. There is another post about tips and tricks related to draw and taste. Great hose!
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Maylene
Hookah Nut

I have a KM 2010 hose, the same thickness as the AS (according to john). It pulls like a dream, it's one monster of a hose.

Old March 19th, 2010, 12:42 AM
ngraz617
Hookah Nut

The gauge is very large and you are getting your hits so fast that you don't even realize the flavor so much until you exhale. you have to take slower hits because it's literally like breathing. Your lungs are full in a second. I prefer a hose with more resistance. I find the draw on the KM Rainbow hose perfect. I had the KM ultimate leather hose from Hookah store and it like the pro was just too large and I sold them and bought the 2010 Rainbow hoses which are much nicer than the older ones and hit the same but has end handles though. The older ones smokes the same as the 2010 but has no end handles like the pro does and the 2010 Rainbow which I never liked. I wouldn't have ordered the 2010 hose despite how nice it is if I knew it had end handles, I prefer just a tip on the end of a hose. I would buy the Rainbow hoses from John because they are the older version without end handles. If you are into a hit that is as effortless as breathing the pro hose is great and for you. You asked how quick they get dirty and they get dirty as soon as you smoke it, keep it off your hookah when not in use hanging and blow it out before and after each use.
Old March 19th, 2010, 01:00 AM
texag15
Hookah Nut

Question Re: Khalil Maamoun - Pro hose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
I have a KM 2010 hose, the same thickness as the AS (according to john). It pulls like a dream, it's one monster of a hose.
Have you had any problem with this hose? Ever since I got mine, it has tasted really rubbery and doesn't seem to go away. Any solutions?
Old March 19th, 2010, 01:22 AM
flippy
Hookah Enthusiast

Try smoking something like Mint, that should get rid of the rubbery taste.
Old March 19th, 2010, 05:19 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngraz617 View Post
The gauge is very large and you are getting your hits so fast that you don't even realize the flavor so much until you exhale. you have to take slower hits because it's literally like breathing. Your lungs are full in a second. I prefer a hose with more resistance. I find the draw on the KM Rainbow hose perfect. I had the KM ultimate leather hose from Hookah store and it like the pro was just too large and I sold them and bought the 2010 Rainbow hoses which are much nicer than the older ones and hit the same but has end handles though. The older ones smokes the same as the 2010 but has no end handles like the pro does and the 2010 Rainbow which I never liked. I wouldn't have ordered the 2010 hose despite how nice it is if I knew it had end handles, I prefer just a tip on the end of a hose. I would buy the Rainbow hoses from John because they are the older version without end handles. If you are into a hit that is as effortless as breathing the pro hose is great and for you. You asked how quick they get dirty and they get dirty as soon as you smoke it, keep it off your hookah when not in use hanging and blow it out before and after each use.
+1 build quality is great, but its just too wide, i have 2 that i never use as the flavour aint as intense
Old March 19th, 2010, 05:25 AM
ariberns
Hookah Master

I have it, came with my km. The gauge on it is way too big. You get great clouds off of it but sacrifice flavor. Why sacrifice anything? Also it can't be washed and the mouth tip is way too big. As far as dirty goes, that depends on what you smoke in it, since I know I could never clean it I only smoke lighter flavors in it. It will last a long time if you stick to lighter flavors.
Share with your friends on facebook