Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Khalil Mamoon 35" Heart Of Lion

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 10th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Caninus69
Hookah Newbie

Default Khalil Mamoon 35" Heart Of Lion

Hello everyone I'm thinking of purchasing a new hookah and this one caught my eye:

The problem is I can't find any reviews on this particular hookah and I want to make sure I'm making the right purchase. The only reviews i find are on the 22" Heart Of Lion. My question is, has anybody had any experience with this particular hookah? I would love to hear any reviews about it. I'm also curious if that's a KM Rainbow Hose. Thank You!
Old April 10th, 2010, 12:43 PM
oSPANNERo
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Khalil Mamoon 35" Heart Of Lion

To be honest, and you will probably hear this sentiment echoed by others, all KM's smoke the same: Really Well. The rest is just aesthetics. Two things of note:

Go with a vendor that is active here. You want to request that they visually inspect the hookah and make sure its doesn't look too "Hand Made". KM has had some QC/QA issues that pop up where the welds are messy and the plating isn't well done.

Ice chambers are a hotly debated item. They look super cool but as for function, the jury is still out. They are not a negative by any stretch, but may not cool the smoke as much as KM would like you to believe.

All in all, find a KM that you like the look of and go with that.
36" Solid Al Fakher, Blue Razan
29" KM Trimetal, KM "Red Lion" Gilded Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Red v3 Narbish, CH "Solar Flare" Tip
Old April 10th, 2010, 12:44 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oSPANNERo View Post
To be honest, and you will probably hear this sentiment echoed by others, all KM's smoke the same: Really Well. The rest is just aesthetics. Two things of note:

Go with a vendor that is active here. You want to request that they visually inspect the hookah and make sure its doesn't look too "Hand Made". KM has had some QC/QA issues that pop up where the welds are messy and the plating isn't well done.

Ice chambers are a hotly debated item. They look super cool but as for function, the jury is still out. They are not a negative by any stretch, but may not cool the smoke as much as KM would like you to believe.

Amen!
Old April 10th, 2010, 12:51 PM
ariberns
Hookah Master

I have one similar

its awesome
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:06 PM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:

QFT! Couldn't have said it better myself.
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Drewzi
Hookah Pro

Quote:

The not too hand made part is clutch, you don't want you hookah showing up looking like a drunk guy made it.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:17 PM
TheGirlfriend
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to TheGirlfriend

Get the trimetal Heart of Lion, I effing loves it!
Old April 10th, 2010, 07:37 PM
anis14
Hookah Guru

Quote:

That's what he said.

I a big fan of this KM. In fact I think I will try and buy one when I go to Egypt. Although I would get one without the chiller and maybe the tri-metal version.
Old April 11th, 2010, 05:21 PM
ngraz617
Hookah Nut

I have the 32" Tri Metal version with no chiller and it's my favorite hookah.
Old April 11th, 2010, 05:57 PM
DiS oNe GuY
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to DiS oNe GuY

My friend has the Heart of Lion. It smokes very well. I say that the chiller doesn't work as much as you expect it to. It doesn't really make a difference in cooling the smoke, you'll notice it a tad bit. It is a very nice hookah though. I was thinking of getting a Heart of Lion myself, but I already have a KM, so I bought a AF hookah to add into the collection.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook