Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah or Accessories?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old April 25th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Hookah or Accessories?

What do you think contributes most to the best smoking session....top of the line accessories (hose, bowl, shisha, and coals) or the hookah itself?

I just bought my first hookah, 18" from ebay, and am trying to figure out how big of a difference a nicer hookah makes. I'm sure that the top of the line hookahs trump mine in terms of quality and looks, but what about actual differences when smoking?

Old April 25th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Hookah Aficionado
Default Re: Hookah or Accessories?

Everything pretty much contributes to getting the best session, including the hookah. You'd be amazed how much of a difference a traditional egyptian or syrian (name brand or not) wide gauge hookah makes over a small chinese.

How-To Etch a Hookah Base: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22782
How-To DIY E-Cigarette: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33454
Old April 25th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to Allan

well its a combo of everything if you think about it,you need a hookah that works,and bowl that holds a good a mount of shisha,shisha that is good for you,cause theres tons of differnt opinions on how things burn and stuff,and the taste of a coal

to me,ill smoke anything and use anything

i just got a KM and i used to have a pumpkin,and i have to say,the KM is 100000 times better,and it bets the hookahs that are at my local lounge,so for me,its the hookah
Old April 26th, 2010, 03:44 AM
smokey void
Hookah Pro

it's really all a matter of trial and error along w/what you like & dont like personally, but you have to hav a controll to be able to tell what, in your personal opinion, is the best, because everyone likes something different, exg. which bowl is best w/which shisha? which hose is best w/which hookah? i mean yeah there are "better" options than others, such as quality of hookah/shisha/coals, but when it all boils down it's really just what works best for you & what you like the most
What the Fhtagn?
Old April 26th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via Skype™ to WestSide96

As an owner of Mya Bambino, for me its all about accessories Like phunell and good hose
Old April 26th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Hookah Enthusiast

While I see where everyone is coming from, for me it is a matter of hookah. I can load any bowl, have any hose, and any coal and get the thing to smoke good. It all comes down to hookah. Do I want a restricted Chinese or a wide open Egyptian. Do I want to use a pumpkin and inhale for 10 minutes or inhale for 10 seconds with an Egyptian? That's what it comes down to for me.
My Videos
Favorite Tobacco: Desi Murli, Salloum, Cleopatra, Nakhla, Afzal
Favorite Rigs: Syrian Glyph, KM Silk Butterfly, KM Carnival, KM Kafe, SS Czar, Mini MYA
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir
Old April 26th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Hookah Pro

IMO large traditionals win everyday regardless of the brand. The smoke coolness, the draw,the sound it makes, the vibration....etc. Some chinese ane ok (mya) but not quite as good. Pumpkins and minis are basically useless but I have one just for taking along on picnics.
Old April 26th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Hookah Master

People like different things when it comes to a good session.
The hookah itself is important, but everyone will enjoy a good a hookah.
The accessories are numerous in variety because people have different expectations when it comes to what a good session is. Some people judge there sessions by clouds. Or by how little they have to do. If they are constantly heat managing they think it was a bad session.
For me flavor comes first. Unless im entertaining, then it has to be sweet mass produced flavors with big clouds.
Accessories are just as important as the rig itself. its part of the experience. Do you need certain accessories...well no, but yeah you kind of do.
Hookah Pro Legitimate hookah without the bias.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Hookah Nut

A good hookah and some good accesories will make a great smoke. I got a 35inch km chiller with a phunnel bowl and a nammor hose and its my best setup
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook