Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Looking for a 3+ hose hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Looking for a 3+ hose hookah

So a couple months ago I bought a chintzy made in china hookah from my local headshop, and I'm now looking to upgrade.

I'd like something that has at least three if not four hoses, no more than around $200, preferably around $100, but most importantly smokes like a champ.

I've been looking at hookahstore.com and at some other sights, but can anyone recommend anything in particular or any other sights?

Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:54 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Looking for a 3+ hose hookah

Try here....

Smoke on, people!!!
The 80's.....if you didn't live through it, it's just impossible to explain.
Mya QT & 31" KM Kafe
Old May 2nd, 2010, 10:22 PM
Hookah Nut

I wouldn't get more than a 3 hose hookah because then you will get a purge valve which on a 4 hose you wont. When you plug the unused hose ports and are smoking it as a 1 hose you want a purge valve. The thing that brings up your price is the extra hoses you'll need unless you have some, it's hard to get a good hookah with three hoses besides a small mya with stock hoses which are thin for around $100.00. The best are KM and I have a dual pearl 2 hose and it smokes great. I use it all the time as a 1 hose and when I plug the other hose port it's identical to smoking any of my other KM 1 hose hookahs. I purchased that from Hookahstore.com and with the forum discount you can't beat it and I like Rainbow hoses, I bought the leather premium hoses and I didn't care for the loose pull like with the pro hose too, that's just my opinion. I prefer the pull on a Rainbow hose but they don't have the Rainbow I'm talking about but the classic hose smokes great, is cheap, Alvin will discount it for you even more with a multi hose hookah and has removable tips. Any KM will smoke great, if you go with a Mya you can get Nammor hoses and they are great and washable but if you go with the auto seal feature you will have a very noticeable restrictive draw and you will not be able to purge. There no comparison between the two but a lot of people like the auto seal but I wouldn't sacrifice the quality of the smoke on a KM or a purge valve. People just have to remember to put their finger over their hose tip when someone else is smoking the KM. There are a lot of places to get either, a KM, Hookahstore is cheapest and great service, Mya, Hookah-shisha.com has a lot, expensive, great customer service, I have other places but don't know what I'm allowed to say on here anymore so thats about it. Hope I heped.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:56 AM
Hookah Newbie

alright, i just went all out and bought this one:
I plan to really only be smoking it with other people, at least 2-3 others at a time, so I'll just have to be sure to remind everyone to plug their hose, but KM really sounded like the best choice because i wanted something solid and reliable, and a great smoke.

I can't wait for it to be delivered!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:06 AM
Hookah Master

i like the glyph, posted above, it has auto seal
its also a great rig
its what i would get if i wanted a multi hose
its also upgradeable if you get a single hose it can be doubled up and trippled at a later date
Hookah Pro Legitimate hookah without the bias.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook