Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Can someone recommend an herbal shisha for me?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old June 1st, 2010, 11:24 AM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to Davers
Talking Can someone recommend an herbal shisha for me?

Hello everyone,

I've been trying some new shisha brands over the last few months, but it's really dogging on my wallet to keep paying shipping on these little things, only to not like most of them.

I LOVE Saalaam - the flavors are strong and last a long time, and the shisha texture is easy to work with (tiny twigs instead of leaves) - but I haven't found anything like it.

Starbuzz is okay; sometimes it gives me a headache, and I don't feel like the flavors are as strong as Saalaam, and the texture is a pain in the ass to work with.

I didn't like Hydro at all.

I have one jar of Hookah-Hookah Black label that I don't particularly like either.

Also, can someone explain to me and perhaps provide a photo of how to properly setup a funnel bowl? I have one that looks as though it holds about 20g of shisha, but for the life of me I can't figure out the secret; I end up getting no smoke at all or a mouthful of charcoal smoke. Does it need to be relatively full to work? Cause I only use a little bit of shisha.

Old June 1st, 2010, 11:29 AM
Deleted Per User Request
Default Re: Can someone recommend an herbal shisha for me?

Hydro and Soex are the only Herbals I know of. Well theres that Teasha Stuff too.

Starbuzz and all that jazz isnt herbal.

As for the bowl. pack it along the sides, and only poke holes on the sides, NOT over the center hole. Put coals on the sides not the center of the bowl aswell.
Old June 1st, 2010, 11:32 AM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Can someone recommend an herbal shisha for me?

Soex is shit. Hydro, Evolution, Saalaam and Ed Hardy all have herbals. Haven't had Ed Hardy but Hydro, Evo and Saalaam are all good. Well as far as herbal goes.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook