Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

My sister is going to Hurghada

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:23 AM
CyBeN
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to CyBeN
Default My sister is going to Hurghada

My sister is going to Hughada for holiday on 30 June for 1 week.

I already asked her to bring as much tobacco as she can but need some advices what she should bring exactly
Wondering is what brands (and flavourss) are available and recommended other then Nakhla?
I'm thinking of some Nakhla Mizo, Zaghloul and maybe some AF if it is available(AF Pipe would be awesome)

Has anyone been there recently or could just provide some tips and advices?

Thanks a lot
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:42 PM
SavageBeast
Hookah Pro

Default Re: My sister is going to Hurghada

Never been there man, but the names your sayin sound good. Nakhla and AF should do a good job.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:56 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I've been there and it's a great place! Still, going there and buying Nakhla or AF seems like a total waste. What you need to do is get good stuff that you can't buy in the states. I'd recommend the following Egyptian made products:

1) Mu'essel Qalamoun. Far and a way the best thing made in Egypt. Look it up in the search engine

2) Prince moassel. I'd suggest following flavours - Kass Lux El-Arabi, Excellent Mood, Kass Afriki. The fruit flavours made by the same company are also quite good but not as good as the traditional products.

3) Anything on this page is great: http://www.hennawy.com/A-products.htm
4) In terms of Nakhla get Bata and Kass since those are hard to get in the West and really good.
In terms of foreign stuff Egypt doesn't have much but you can get some Tunisian products and I suggest the following:
Shîh 'el-beled, El Kif, El Gondoul, Arous El Nile, Tombac Ma'assel Super and Tombac Ma'assel Honey.

Occassionally you can get some decent Indian made stuff but it's rather hard to get.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:30 PM
CyBeN
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to CyBeN

Thanks a lot Hajo!
Ill write those up u mentioned for my sister and hoping for she can get a few packs at least

There are some Prince Molasses and El Hennawy flavours avaiable here too but mostly the sweet, fruity flavoured ones and they are usually very old too. I only had bad experiences with those yet.
However looking forward to trying those more oriental kind of tobaccos

My sister is going to stay in a hotel so she might not be able to find all those brands you have mentioned, damn I wish I went there too would be much easier

You made me really excited to try those more natural shishas since I have never ever tryed any of them and they always get very good reviews. But if I can only get some more popular flavours that still good since it much cheaper then buying it here in Hungary.

Thanks a lot for your answer again. Ill post what she manages to bring home, cant wait
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:14 PM
Coyotero
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
In terms of foreign stuff Egypt doesn't have much but you can get some Tunisian products and I suggest the following:
Shîh 'el-beled, El Kif, El Gondoul, Arous El Nile, Tombac Ma'assel Super and Tombac Ma'assel Honey.
Wish like hell we could get El Gondoul in the states.

Darth Coyote, Executor of EGOB and the Black Leaf Brotherhood.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook