Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

My dream hookah:

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:49 AM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Default My dream hookah:

Okay heres the game: Post up a description of the perfect hookah for you, style/type/height/base EVERYTHING be as detailed as possible!!! This is coming from your imagination not what currently exsists out for sale now.

Mine would be a solid wood hookah stem, but egyptian style like a KM. A dark redish black wood, with lots of natural wood spiral designs running around it, Covered in a heat resistant coating that seals the wood like a heavy laquer from moisture. then a base made the same way but with 2 portholes for the smoker to see the bubbles/water level, creamy smoke etc. Much like the ones from SS but wood and glass not all glass.

Hose would have the same type of sealed wood and a washable synthetic leather tubing.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:41 AM
Scarcity
Hookah Aficionado

Default Re: My dream hookah:

Solid diamond everything, Syrian style with Egyptian purge, traditional chamber. Screw in with at least three threadings. Very open draw, about 28 inches. Vase, bell style. All of the hookah would have diamond etch designs with wheat designs in between the 'hatches'. Purge ball made of diamond, works perfectly. Single hose. Hose: A narbish, and the shorter tail, with a more open draw, just so I can control it at the mouth piece, which is DIAMOND ALSO LOL. White narb that magically doesn't get dirty. Also, every time I put the coals on it the bowl (phunnel!) Anthony Bourdain sits down and has a conversation with me, with a high five greeting, if I'd like.

My hookah will last forever.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:08 AM
shak2ruff
Hookah Nut

hmmmmm i would like my stem to be made from tungsten, very light weight but hard with no designs on it just plain and simple! i would like the stem to screw into the crystal vase with it having a silver tinge to it.

i would like a washable hose covered with silver and gold ring so it stay flexiable
Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:28 AM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarcity View Post
Solid diamond everything, Syrian style with Egyptian purge, traditional chamber. Screw in with at least three threadings. Very open draw, about 28 inches. Vase, bell style. All of the hookah would have diamond etch designs with wheat designs in between the 'hatches'. Purge ball made of diamond, works perfectly. Single hose. Hose: A narbish, and the shorter tail, with a more open draw, just so I can control it at the mouth piece, which is DIAMOND ALSO LOL. White narb that magically doesn't get dirty. Also, every time I put the coals on it the bowl (phunnel!) Anthony Bourdain sits down and has a conversation with me, with a high five greeting, if I'd like.

+1 for Bourdain! That dudes amazing!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 06:04 AM
Nick
Deleted Per User Request

Google Km Halzone.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:23 AM
iMaD
Hookah Pro

This....

OR THIS..

Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:33 AM
harry_boii
Hookah Newbie

62 inches tall with a cup holers on the stem with a quadruple trimetal and a hand painted base which could clean itself
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:39 AM
ariberns
Hookah Master

Any hookah, doesnt matter, only difference is my hookah is guarded by all 12 of this past years playmates and pets, and none of them can ever find their clothes
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:12 AM
Devil_Ducky
Hookah Newbie

Stem is silver, egyptian style with an intricately designed body and embedded amethyst or onyx. The 'heart' of the stem has the shape of a human face, the port for the hose stems out of the face's lips. The stem ends as a silver hand holding the tray. The vase is bottom-heavy, like a genie bottle and carved entirely out of labradorite.

The hookah stands at about 4 feet tall and the hose is 90." the hose is covered in black velvet, and the tip is silver with another amethyst or onyx stone embedded in it.

The shisha is "Pastel de 3 Leches" flavored.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:14 PM
Andorenan
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Andorenan

The one I'm hitting right now =D
KM Heart of the lion + nammor hose.
I know we should've done this out of our imagination but that would be just me describing this thing so I decided to make it a bit easier =)
The only thing I miss is a vortex bowl. Bad luck for me that they are quite hard to obtain in Europe, but I have one incoming! (in about 2-3 weeks >.<)
Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:47 PM
codybeight
Hookah Nut

So far Ari wins!!!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 04:20 PM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ducky View Post
Stem is silver, egyptian style with an intricately designed body and embedded amethyst or onyx. The 'heart' of the stem has the shape of a human face, the port for the hose stems out of the face's lips. The stem ends as a silver hand holding the tray. The vase is bottom-heavy, like a genie bottle and carved entirely out of labradorite.

The hookah stands at about 4 feet tall and the hose is 90." the hose is covered in black velvet, and the tip is silver with another amethyst or onyx stone embedded in it.

The shisha is "Pastel de 3 Leches" flavored.

EPIC HOOKAH
Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:59 PM
CollegeHookah
Hookah Nut

This is a good question... I would have to say something with a nice big base, preferably wide at the bottom and have it taper upward, def. some texture on the glass but with no paint or metal flake or anything, just different colored glass. Maybe 9 inches tall or so. A nice silver stem with some engraving on it in some sort of Arabic design. Some gold to help accent the silver on the stem, and a large tray holder like a KM. Perhaps make the stem 13 inches tall...
Old June 23rd, 2010, 07:11 PM
trptguy007
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariberns View Post
Any hookah, doesnt matter, only difference is my hookah is guarded by all 12 of this past years playmates and pets, and none of them can ever find their clothes
+1. damn right.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:10 PM
muck4doo
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarcity View Post

Mine is just like that, except with peacocks etched into it, and I get if for FREE.

/Might not include shipping and handling.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:12 PM
muck4doo
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariberns View Post
I do not want the playmates to bring their pets.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM
CypherEnigma
Hookah Pro

I love seeing this thread pop up again and think about how my answer has evolved since the last time I remember this thread.
I'd like to have an older AF Large Solid when they were more solid brass. In an ideal world this AF would have gold etching lining the trays(both top and bottom) similar to the KM Etched trays(http://www.hookahstore.com/images/GoldTrimtray.jpg). The base would be a custom commissioned locally blown glass base with a traditional retticello(http://www.theglassworksgallery.com/...o-veronese.jpg) Note the individual air traps between the cane. Linework would be done with black cane on dichrotic glass. Matching Crown Classic glass bowl with faceting cut along the outer rim of the bowl. A matching faux retticello(since the air traps are so hard to duplicate with the skills available to flameworkers) again on dichrotic glass done on a "Wand" style mouthpiece with a sherlock bend and a flattened tip with a very narrow flat opening that restricts the draw a little bit.
Camel skin hose with a wrapped handle similar to the KM Rainbow hoses, but overlayed with a simple black criss-crossed pattern(to match the rest of the the glass. Preferably pre-ghosted with traditional tobaccos.

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:33 PM
Madwolf
Hookah Enthusiast

my hookah with ari 's accessories
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:36 AM
WestSide96
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to WestSide96

AF Solid, nuff said
Old June 24th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Memories
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by muck4doo View Post
Mine is just like that, except with peacocks etched into it, and I get if for FREE.

/Might not include shipping and handling.
LMAO. the shipping comment reminds me of that episode of the Office were Dwight says his dream is to own a bed and breakfast in hell with satan...
Dream hookah... maybe like a 28... Octometal stem(idk what other metals... but might be cool?) With a nice sturdy base.. with a classy purple vase.. not that girly pinkish-purple... And a hose that looks like my nammor hose but a bit longer and more flexible. I am tired.. i will try to rethink a more awesome one tomorrow. And of course i would take on the playmate guards.. i just can't decide if Bourdain is the best person to smoke hookah with... even though he is a total badass (i know he has smoked hookah on his show before).
Old June 24th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories View Post
LMAO. the shipping comment reminds me of that episode of the Office were Dwight says his dream is to own a bed and breakfast in hell with satan...
Dream hookah... maybe like a 28... Octometal stem(idk what other metals... but might be cool?) With a nice sturdy base.. with a classy purple vase.. not that girly pinkish-purple... And a hose that looks like my nammor hose but a bit longer and more flexible. I am tired.. i will try to rethink a more awesome one tomorrow. And of course i would take on the playmate guards.. i just can't decide if Bourdain is the best person to smoke hookah with... even though he is a total badass (i know he has smoked hookah on his show before).

EPIC win
Old June 24th, 2010, 12:21 PM
t0rmi
Hookah Nut

http://www.alfakheronline.com/images/Large_Solid.jpg

This would definetly be my dream hookah. I`m actually planning on buying one as soon as i get some money ( shipping is gonna be a bitch )
Old June 24th, 2010, 01:55 PM
JediSpam
Hookah Aficionado

al fakher small solid is my dream right now
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Mackmaven
Hookah Aficionado

I'll take Ari's set-up, but the hookah is on a beautiful marble and wood bar that takes up half my house's showroom garage, currently featuring the 456 Italia.

"From zero to hookah, in nothing flat."
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:42 PM
801smokey
Hookah Nut

my dream hookah is an auto loading, self coal heating consistant smoke generating crystal vase, diamond stem, diamond bowl, and nammor hose. because namors are the shiiiit
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook