Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

4 hose hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 14th, 2008, 04:28 PM
raz
Hookah Newbie

Default 4 hose hookah

Anyone got any suggestions on would be the best 4 hose hookah to buy thats not going to cost me millions of $$$$$
Old May 14th, 2008, 04:32 PM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast
Default Re: 4 hose hookah

Thats tough. I don't really care much for 4-hosers. Go to hookahshisha.com and check out all of their hookahs I think they got a couple 4 hosers. Check out the vendor introduction section as well to get an idea of how many vendors you are able to access.
Old May 14th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

you can make many of the myas into 4 hoses with adapters.
Old May 14th, 2008, 05:04 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

MYA, mainly because you buy it as a 1 hose hookah, then you can buy up to 3 more adapters to make it up to a 4 hose hookah.
There is a member here who should be reciving his today, maube he will do a review or you could pm him for his input.
Old May 14th, 2008, 05:57 PM
DrewbieSho
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to DrewbieSho

Yeah i agree, go with a mya so you can add hoses to a one or two hose hookah. Generally speaking, myas are pretty solid pipes and the auto-seal feature is really good for group smoking especially. I bought a mya gyro about a month ago and i love it!
Old May 14th, 2008, 06:31 PM
kruset
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Yahoo to kruset

I got one i'll sell ya if you don't want to spend alot of dough, its a 4 hose pharoah. comes with all the hoses, carry bag, plugs, gromits, bowl, you know the works. let me know, its also in the buy trade sections under FS 4 hose pharoah if you want some pics
Old May 14th, 2008, 06:32 PM
kruset
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Yahoo to kruset

yeah i got my mya yesterday only used it once but it is absolutely goregeous if you go new talk to john at cronic hookah he'll treat you right
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:03 PM
YA-MEZ
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to YA-MEZ

im not a big fan of hookahs with over two hoses..but if youre looking for a good one...maybe hookah-shisha...or maybe even texas hookah may have one that youll like
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

there seems to be a trend with getting more than 1 hose hookahs, whats your reason for wanting a 4 hose? a big party hookah?
Old May 14th, 2008, 11:20 PM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

I can see why you would want a 4 hose. This summer I am moving into a place with 3 other people. Passing that 1 hose to that many people could mean waiting a while for the hose just to get some of that delicious smoke. With 4 hoses you can pull whenever you feel like it. By all means the session would remain unhindered. That would be the only reason why I would want a 4 hoser.
Old May 14th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrypzlast View Post
I can see why you would want a 4 hose. This summer I am moving into a place with 3 other people. Passing that 1 hose to that many people could mean waiting a while for the hose just to get some of that delicious smoke. With 4 hoses you can pull whenever you feel like it. By all means the session would remain unhindered. That would be the only reason why I would want a 4 hoser.
well you all cant smoke at the same time. you need to wait for the others to smoke. i personally like passing the hose around and the communal feeling of sharing. but i guess thats just me
Old May 14th, 2008, 11:30 PM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
well you all cant smoke at the same time. you need to wait for the others to smoke. i personally like passing the hose around and the communal feeling of sharing. but i guess thats just me
Yeh but you have the time of an inhale which is what 15-20 seconds tops. Compared to 10-15 minutes of people passing around in a circle before it gets to you again. I am not the type who is gonna be like HEY pass the hose!!!!! youve had it for 3 minutes WHAT THE CRAP, ya know? So it would be a nice addition.
Old May 15th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

MYA Collosus, or the King Tut at Hookah-Shisha

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:00 AM
K4L30
Hookah Newbie

I have the King tut 4 hose from hookah-shisha and highly recommend that. very nice hookah. It did have the valve system so i used to use it for my loner sessions as well, but after using smaller one hose hookahs it spends alot more time in the corner. I bring it to parties and family functions and for that it is perfect. I've learned though that smaller hookahs hit much much better, are much easier to pull on and you don't get winded after tokes. I really wouldn't recommend dropping 100+ bucks on a 4 hoser unless you smoke with groups of 4 or more regularly.
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Sport City
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to Sport City

Mya's are pricy, but they have some really kickass 4hose hookahs. Id suggest callin john at ************* or MNhookah and speaking to them over the phone and ask for their suggestions on their best deal on a real quality made 4 hoser. You dont always have to get a brand name hookah to have a quality made one.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook