Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Al Amir Exotic line

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 31st, 2008, 02:06 AM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Default Al Amir Exotic line

Anyone tried this new line from Al Amir? Received a note from TheHookah.com about it and it sounds pretty good.
Old May 31st, 2008, 02:58 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Default Re: Al Amir Exotic line

I've never heard about dis until now. I'm curious about this line as well ^_^
Old May 31st, 2008, 04:28 AM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

came on here to post about it but its been done, im very curious as to how it will taste, im not a regular fan of al amir but this might be good stuff
Old May 31st, 2008, 04:35 AM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast

All these new lines of tobacco coming out make me wish I had a job lol. Now I can't try them for myself, but have to wait for reviews . All well Ill have a job soon enough.
Old May 31st, 2008, 01:25 PM
rileynason
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to rileynason

i wanna try it now ive never heard about it...
Old May 31st, 2008, 01:30 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

Al Amir is not the best brand but definitely not the worst.This could be a decent line.
Old May 31st, 2008, 02:04 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

It's interesting to see a new line from Al-Amir. I have tried some of the regular stuff they make and while all of it decent (apple being the best but not nearly as good as Salloum Bahreny but still a very good product) none is exceptional. Still, given AA's low prices it is agood value.

This new line looks good but 13.5USD is hardly cheap. I suppose i'll order a 3 pack to see if it's any good and if not i'll either toss it or give it away.

Funny thing is that in Saudi Arabia narghile fans are overwhelmingly into tombac or jurak. I've there a few times and I never saw anyone smoking modern style shisha.
Old May 31st, 2008, 09:21 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrypzlast View Post
All these new lines of tobacco coming out make me wish I had a job lol. Now I can't try them for myself, but have to wait for reviews . All well Ill have a job soon enough.
All these new "improved" lines makes me thing some are trying to beat on AF. But still I think I'll give them a try and see. I mean Mizo turned out to be quite good, so good it's already gone
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:07 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

I was browsing H-C and now they have the COMPLETE AA Exotic line.

The flavors sound good...But idk if I wanna dish out money and find out I don't like it lol
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I've tried the French Vanilla, Tripple Apple and Fakhfahina and all are very good. The price isn't exactly cheap but the flavours are strong and realistic so it's still a decent value.
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:59 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
I've tried the French Vanilla, Tripple Apple and Fakhfahina and all are very good. The price isn't exactly cheap but the flavours are strong and realistic so it's still a decent value.
Looks like it's time for me to go get some!
thanks for telling us hajo!
Old July 11th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Cheapest place to get it is SouthSmoke.com. $11.99 for 250G and they have a Hookah Pro discount code too.
Old July 11th, 2008, 01:16 AM
thesauce310
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to thesauce310

looks like little jugs of ice cream... hmmm im gonna order some to see how good they are. I've never tried al amir before but these exotic line flavors look tempting. we should all get one flavor and review these quick. pretty cheap too. i call coconut pineapple and white peach (i've tried every peach there is so hopefully this doesn't disappoint).

Last edited by thesauce310; July 11th, 2008 at 01:22 AM.
Old July 11th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

is this significantly better than the regular line? because i really don't like their regular stuff
Old July 11th, 2008, 01:57 AM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
is this significantly better than the regular line? because i really don't like their regular stuff
It freakin better be for that price...
Old July 11th, 2008, 10:36 AM
floFSpro
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to floFSpro

al amir also made a line skybuzz and then named it skyzz or something like that, i tried the skyzz coconut and it was decent. it had a similar cut and look as starbuzz. i think i got it for $10 and id say it was worth it but mostly for a mixer.
Old July 11th, 2008, 01:17 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

I'm sure it tastes fine, but it probably taste just like Al Fakher. Which is cheaper.
Old July 11th, 2008, 07:04 PM
JHV

Hey Guys, I am new to this hookah culture and while doing plenty of research I decided to buy different kinds of brands. Al Amir Exotic was one of them, I picked up the double apple which was great. It produced a huge cloud of smoke and had a nice strong taste. When I went to reload on some coals I found that thehookah.com is actually doing a promo on the AA Exotic. I might just pick up a few more flavors and get back to you guys.
Old July 11th, 2008, 10:01 PM
dakingkevin23
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to dakingkevin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHV View Post
Hey Guys, I am new to this hookah culture and while doing plenty of research I decided to buy different kinds of brands. Al Amir Exotic was one of them, I picked up the double apple which was great. It produced a huge cloud of smoke and had a nice strong taste. When I went to reload on some coals I found that thehookah.com is actually doing a promo on the AA Exotic. I might just pick up a few more flavors and get back to you guys.
Be sure to get back to us man, I'm super curious about this line of AA. A lot of the flavors sound very tasty.
Old July 28th, 2008, 05:12 PM
JHV

Sorry to get back to you guys so late but I just back back from a little vacations which gave me an chance to try the new Al Amir exotic flavors I picked up. So here is what I got, white grape, guava, papaya mango and al amir blend. First off the smell when you first open any of the flavors is amazing. Each flavor smelled exactly as it should and not artificial at all, especially the guava!! As for taste non of the flavors were overwhelmingly sweet everything tasted natural. The white grape was soothing and full of flavor as any white grape should be imo. The papaya mango was up there as possibly one of my favorite flavors, it has a very tropical taste and smell. The guava was pleasing to my taste buds almost as if I was taking a bite out of one itself. Now the al amir blend was interesting. I couldn't quite figure out what flavor it was but it had a slight hint of a rosey flavor but I wouldn't quite say it was rose. Every hit gave me a different taste and towards the end it was like all the flavors combined together for one unique refreshing taste. The tobacco itself was very juicy, cut very fine and not too sticky. As for smoke, all the flavors produced huge clouds of smoke and they were not harsh at all.
Old July 28th, 2008, 05:52 PM
speel
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to speel

How much could they actually change? add new flavors? not worth it to me.
Old July 28th, 2008, 06:30 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Well, if you think about it, it's now better than AF. Most places, even with discount, that offer AF for under 12 have higher shipping costs. AF isn;t as good or consistent as it used to be, so Al Amir is just about the same if not slightly better of a buy. According to this one guys reviews.

Ohh, hajo aid it was pretty good too, so i trust him.
Old July 28th, 2008, 06:40 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHV View Post
Sorry to get back to you guys so late but I just back back from a little vacations which gave me an chance to try the new Al Amir exotic flavors I picked up. So here is what I got, white grape, guava, papaya mango and al amir blend. First off the smell when you first open any of the flavors is amazing. Each flavor smelled exactly as it should and not artificial at all, especially the guava!! As for taste non of the flavors were overwhelmingly sweet everything tasted natural. The white grape was soothing and full of flavor as any white grape should be imo. The papaya mango was up there as possibly one of my favorite flavors, it has a very tropical taste and smell. The guava was pleasing to my taste buds almost as if I was taking a bite out of one itself. Now the al amir blend was interesting. I couldn't quite figure out what flavor it was but it had a slight hint of a rosey flavor but I wouldn't quite say it was rose. Every hit gave me a different taste and towards the end it was like all the flavors combined together for one unique refreshing taste. The tobacco itself was very juicy, cut very fine and not too sticky. As for smoke, all the flavors produced huge clouds of smoke and they were not harsh at all.
post some reviews...please

Last edited by abu ronin; July 28th, 2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: politeness added
Old July 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Davis18
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by speel View Post
How much could they actually change? add new flavors? not worth it to me.
lol look at how much AF has changed....im sure most of the brands such as AA are most likely seeing there numbers in sales are not as high as a good bit of its competitors so they would like to try to make a better product

ill give them props for attempting to make a better product for the consumer unlike other brands that dont give 2 shits about what people think
Old July 28th, 2008, 06:55 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

A lot of companies will use exotic or premium as a tag for a new line they want to produce. Often they just make the flavors a bit stronger and repackage them then they hike the price to make it obvious that it is special when the ingredients are essentially the same. It's sad. I hope this is not one of those times.

AF produced the golden line and it was a hit (as well it should be. good stuff) so maybe this will follow the same path.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook