Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default smoking-hooka.com

hi all
i want to know if any one had deal whith this vendor, i was searching in the net and i found them, but i dont know anything from them, i like they syrian hookas the sell, i think they are very nice, and at a fair price, shipping its not to hig, and i want to buy one, but i need to know if they are reliable or not
any help will be to much apriciated

Last edited by abu-ness; July 25th, 2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: smoking-hooka.com

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Hookah Newbie

you very much
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Default Re: smoking-hookah.com

I do some work for Smoking-hookah.com. (I love your Marty Feldman photo). They have bases on the east and west coasts, France, Europe but the main base is Israel since they buy straight from next door Jordan and Egypt most of their shisha.Hookahs I can't promise, but they are some made locally, some Jordanian, and some from china (All companies buy from China whether they lie about it or not).Smoking-hookah.com ships all over the world. They have 2 sales going down now, (see here on the forum).Besides, when or if you make an order, don't sit on the price, since no one in the Middle-East will take a price at face value but "argue" the price. Ask for a few packs of shisha or coal, etc.
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:00 AM
Hookah Nut

I purchased my first hookah from smoking-hookah.com, a 28 inch rotator. The package arrived in great condition, and in very good time. The quality of the hookah wasn't as great as the picture suggested. After adding a few layers of wet paper towels to the bowel grommet and the stem grommet, it was airtight. The added accesories, soex coals, shisha, foil, and brushes were frustrating and not pleasant to use.

Since then, I have purchased a nice 32 inch 2 hose for less money from Sahara Smoke, a friend has purchased an excellent Syrian from ******* Hoohah for less money. Currently I am awaiting delivery on a 26" Syrian from another vendor for less money. Hmmm, less money seems to be a theme. BTW the quality is better.

Your milegage may vary, but there are several vendors such as Hookah Shisha who have well reviwed Syrians for a good price
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook