Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah sizes comparison

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old September 5th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Hookah sizes comparison

hi im new and a noobie tommorro w i will be getting my new hookah i have a question though is there any difference between the sizes of the hookahs. medium sized or big sized? dont know the exact length but he told me the terms small,medium and big. anyways i was pplanning on getting a medium or big but i want to buy the best one so is there any difference or should i just get the medium? money is no problem
Old September 6th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Hookah sizes comparison

Not really just depends on quality of pipe and your packin etc...dont think height really has a difference...longer ones may cool the smoke slightly more but its not much of a difference wen ive smoked them amywayz..
Old September 6th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Hookah Nut

Height doesn't matter much once you get past the "table-top" size hookahs.

The two main things you need to look at is the thickness of the stem, and how deep it reaches into the vase. Ideally, it'll be 2-3 inches from the bottom so you can have an inch of water cover it and still lots of room for smoke.

It should also be thick enough so you can easily fit a pencil inside. If not, it's going to be restrictive.

It'd ask what brand you're buying. You can get a good MZ for $75 or KM for $90 if you are looking at mid-sized hookahs. Either one will smoke great. Just don't overpay for a chinese hookah with a short, thin stem.
Old September 6th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Hookah Guru
Send a message via AIM to Rob416

yeahh height itsnt that big of a factor and when you say small medium and tall thats more of a preference like i have a 26'' you can concider that medium or big but really doesnt matter i would shoot for a hookah about 18" to about 35" i wouldnt want smaller or bigger than that..
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook