Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

the new chill spot

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:38 PM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III
Default the new chill spot

so last night i was driving a couple of my buddies home from a party with my hookah in back of course. to get back to town we have to go throught the country which has recently been turned into a windfarm. my buddies were really wanting to smoke and of course i was down for it so the best spot we found was a little service road up to the windmill thats when i decide to go all the way up to the windmill so im right under the blades we got out and chilled in the bed of my truck and smoked two bowls just staring at the massive blades turn (if you have never been close to one of these things they are enormous) it was oddly relaxing and i will deffinetly go again soon.

(story was for if anyone really cared)

what is your guys favorite smoking spots
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:51 PM
Roflpocalypse
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: the new chill spot

Just sittin outside with some friends on a nice cool night with an ice cold beer and some smokin hot chicks. ahh Bliss
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:56 PM
-FliM-
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by III_3_TDS_3_III View Post
so last night i was driving a couple of my buddies home from a party with my hookah in back of course. to get back to town we have to go throught the country which has recently been turned into a windfarm. my buddies were really wanting to smoke and of course i was down for it so the best spot we found was a little service road up to the windmill thats when i decide to go all the way up to the windmill so im right under the blades we got out and chilled in the bed of my truck and smoked two bowls just staring at the massive blades turn (if you have never been close to one of these things they are enormous) it was oddly relaxing and i will deffinetly go again soon.

(story was for if anyone really cared)

what is your guys favorite smoking spots
Anywhere with a few but that isn't too windy is great
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:58 PM
Biloshambles
Hookah Nut

badass story man, yeah those windmills must be pretty trippy looking, never seen one up close.
Old November 3rd, 2008, 12:52 AM
Dookiie
Hookah Nut

One of my favorite spots was on top of the Announcers booth for the football games, that was incredible. It made us feel like renegades, until the local school police decided to stop by, we ended up outrunning them, but after that we never went back.
Old November 3rd, 2008, 01:17 AM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookiie View Post
One of my favorite spots was on top of the Announcers booth for the football games, that was incredible. It made us feel like renegades, until the local school police decided to stop by, we ended up outrunning them, but after that we never went back.

what happened to your hookah man?
Old November 3rd, 2008, 01:47 AM
mexican3790
Hookah Newbie

all my friends come to chill in my garage all the time to smoke from my hookahs good times
Old November 3rd, 2008, 02:18 AM
Dookiie
Hookah Nut

Quote:
what happened to your hookah man?
Well it was about as big as a QT, so when we saw them in the parking lot shining the spot lights, we just laid down real quick and packed everything up. Then they went around the school to the parking lot in the back, and probably by the time they were half way around all of us were already running our asses off and and taking off down the street.

Good times, man, good times.
Old November 3rd, 2008, 08:40 AM
RushN24
Hookah Nut

Quote:
That sounds really chill man I wish I had places like that here. Instead they just keep building and building on all the farms ...Anyway though I love to just chill in my yard on a clear night with some good beer and smoke...Its getting cold though!
Old November 3rd, 2008, 02:21 PM
Cj Two A
Hookah Nut

My back porch, or out in the woods behind my house.. We have a big fire ring and an atv to cart people out there.. makes it crazy fun. Unless you get drunk and fall off the atv while going 30mph.. Then it just hurts a lot.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook