Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

KM Amer Road Trip

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old August 31st, 2007, 10:10 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Default KM Amer Road Trip

Well, my KM is finishing up its journey and will arrive at my house today! Dang I cant wait to smoke out of it tonight. I can already tell its gonna be a multiple bowl night. Now if only I could map the FEDEX trucks route to my house and see when it will be there.

Billy

Old August 31st, 2007, 10:26 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: KM Amer Road Trip

Hopefully Fed Ex will "find" your house. Whenever any company ships by Fed Ex I automatically expect an extra days for shipping. Fed Ex can never "find" my house. I honestly believe they lie so they can take an extra day to ship the package. Tried having companies put my phone number on the box and that doesn't help. "I didn't see that on there, sorry about that" said the trained ape driver. DHL is even worse. LOL
Old August 31st, 2007, 10:27 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Ahhhhhh, Your first KM, today is a special day for you my friend! Take pics!

Enjoy it, and let us know what you honestly think of it ...

Cheers!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:22 AM
merkaba
Hookah Nut

luckily the fed-fux drivers know my house pretty well
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:19 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Ok heres the deal. The shipment was originally scheduled for the 1st, tomorrow. But it got here today and it got here early!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am smoking out of it right now and man is it amazing! The only thing I would change about it is the way the tray is on there. It kind of flops around a bit, I may try and make something to take up the space and make it snug around the stem. Other than that, this machine is incredible. The hose draws way better than my cobra, so thats shelved with the Maya hehe. Oh, and no bag either, thats a bummer as I like to keep things all neat and orderly, but oh well, its still amazing. They included 250g of Nakhla Tropical Fruit as well, smells funny but I will try it, who knows it may be good alone or mixed.

Billy
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:26 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Whooo Hoooo! Glad it finally arrived! Welcome to the KM world my friend!

About the tray, I think that is by design, to kinda help give it a little play in case being bumped? But I am not sure ...

The hose isn't washable, just so you know! But yeah, most amazing hose! I use it for berry flavors ...

How is the stem? Straight? When I bought mine it had some lean in it, but still very functional

Congrats! on your new hookah!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:32 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Straight as an arrow and the hose is airtight! Man this is liek smoking a dream. I am gonna smoke my guts out all weekend to include Monday since its an off day for me. I ordered some Nakhla Peach with the KM so I will be doing a review this weekend.
Old September 4th, 2007, 12:38 AM
ASUSEAN
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe
The only thing I would change about it is the way the tray is on there. It kind of flops around a bit, I may try and make something to take up the space and make it snug around the stem.
I think lakemonster has a thread on how to fix the tray in the other forum.. step by step instructions and pics
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:58 PM
HookahETC
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HookahETC

Congrats on the new rig...

Amer is a great hookah, but people think because they have this fantastic hookah that they should stop there. Well you shouldn't...you can make your hookah even better by just adding a few additions. Get a hold of a nammor hose from HS (not affiliated with HS and I dont sell Nammors) They are washable and their interior diameter is quite large. Also get yourself a Funnel if you haven't already. Now your Amer is at its full potential lol...

Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook