Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

HOLY FRICKEN COW..

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 17th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416
Default HOLY FRICKEN COW..

SO i just gt back from the bathrrom i was running my hand under iced cold water.. no joke like 2 minutes ago i put my hand on my hot plate, i DONT KNOW WHY.. it hurts while i type this my pointer middle and ring fingers are on fire they are deff going to blister.. i figured i share this story and was wondering if any1 has ever got burned or hurt due to there hookah or hookah preparations..
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Gift3d
Hookah Nut

Default Re: HOLY FRICKEN COW..

ouuuuuuch. Once while i was drunk i knocked a coal over and tried to bare hand it... i got the coal from A to B, but afterward i was not too excited about it.
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:55 PM
jayrunner89
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to jayrunner89

no but i got burnt while cleaning up after eating, i forgot that the thing that you set the *** on would still be hot and i picked it and then i remembered. i did however get burnt because i my friend do some hookah prep he dropped the coal and he said he cleaned it all up but then i stepped on some hot coal.
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

oww.. hot coal to the foot. musta sucked.. haha well right now im blistering i can barely type im not gunna be able to write in class tomorrow. this is ging to suck..
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:27 PM
mr2guy
Hookah Nut

Yah, i have a nice scar at the base of my thumb from when i left a coal on the tray and forgot while drunk. I picked it up from underneith the tray and bam, i get burned... there is still a nice spot on the tray where my skin burned =/
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:30 PM
D-Szlos
Hookah Pro

I had a friend put out a cigarette on my forearm a month ago, didnt feel it at the time, actually didnt hurt for about a week untill the scab came off. I also barehanded a coal once while highly intoxicated, that sucked.
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:45 PM
TheHookahStore
Vendor

I thought I was the only one dumb enough to pick up a hot coal with my fingers Glad to hear I am not the only one.

I knocked a coal off my bowl into the coal tray and it bounced on to the carpet and I was in such a hurry to get it off the carpet that I didn't bother to grab the tongs first.. Burnt my fingers and didn't even save the carpet
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:47 PM
xRRCLOTHINGx
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gift3d View Post
ouuuuuuch. Once while i was drunk i knocked a coal over and tried to bare hand it... i got the coal from A to B, but afterward i was not too excited about it.
i've done that multiple times. idk why my drunk self doesnt learn that coals are hot even when im drunk
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Szlos View Post
I had a friend put out a cigarette on my forearm a month ago, didnt feel it at the time, actually didnt hurt for about a week untill the scab came off. I also barehanded a coal once while highly intoxicated, that sucked.
haha i did that once like 2 years ago hanging out with my friends they were all like pretending too and i thought i was a bad ass soo i put my ciggarette out in my harm... and wow what a dum idea i still have a scar..
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:49 PM
D-Szlos
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob416 View Post
haha i did that once like 2 years ago hanging out with my friends they were all like pretending too and i thought i was a bad ass soo i put my ciggarette out in my harm... and wow what a dum idea i still have a scar..

Eh ive got enough scars that one little circular one on my forearm wont mean shit. Plus im hairy enough that it covers it up pretty well well at least untill i tan a little bit.
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

aa i have madd scars on my arms, my arms are hairy as well but the hair is light so you see everything.. the best scar i have is a heart, my friend bent a paper clip into a heart and heated it up so like 6 of us branded our selves.. dont play with fire when your drunk.
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:08 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

After floating a keg, it was time to go home and put the hookah away, i dumped the coal on the ground, and dropped the foil off the bowl to rinse out the bowl. After everything was put up, i picked up the foil, cursed, and put my hand into the keg bath, i swear i thought i heard it sizzle. The foil had landed directly on top of the coal, and was still heated after it was removed from the hookah, son of a *****.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

ow.. haha.. this is a pretty funny topic hearing how dum every1 is getting burnt i love this.. =P im still amazed like i dont know why i touched the hot plate like i knew it was on.. i think i need sleep ha
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:39 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB

I have never had any sort of accidents with my hookah... My friends knocked over the old crappy thing we had in the old days and it made a small burn on the wood i put on my coffee table to keep the ashes from getting on it, but thats it.

Guess i am just too ninja for that stuff. haha.
Old November 18th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik

No burns from the Hookah but in reverse order I have had a major sunburn, burned the back of my hand with a cigarette lighter seeing if I could brand the wheel thing into my hand,Nasty sunburn, Burned my arm to a scar picking up a roll of quarters from under a dry cleaning press (pipes full of compressed steam = quick burns), Nasty sunburn, Several more nasty blistering sunburns, and when I was a kid I was fascinated with lights so I touched the eye of the stove a couple of times. We used to have an aloe plant growing right outside the door cause I would burn myself or get horrible sunburns all the time.
Old November 18th, 2008, 03:48 PM
deverlight
Hookah Newbie

One time I was transporting a hot coal from the kitchen stove to my room using tongs and the coal broke apart in-transit so I ended up batting it out of the air into the kitchen which is tiled to keep it from landing in the carpet. Saved the carpet but my hand wasn't feel so hot. (LOLPUN)
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Biloshambles
Hookah Nut

...so the lesson here is "don't prepare hookah while intoxicated"
Old November 18th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

^^^ yesss!!
Old November 18th, 2008, 06:37 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

Just yesterday my friend's gf came over, walked into the hookah, knocked the coals over. One landed on my friends lap and he flung it off him and she instinctively kicked it across the room. So finally i round up two of the coals leaving burns marks everywhere, but i cant find one. Two minutes later underneath the couch was smoking. Found the third coal. I put out the smoldering carpet with my hand and only got burnt a little bit ^_^.
Old November 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

lucky as long as the couch like didnt go up in flames.. that would suck...
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Gift3d
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradedup View Post
Just yesterday my friend's gf came over, walked into the hookah, knocked the coals over. One landed on my friends lap and he flung it off him and she instinctively kicked it across the room. So finally i round up two of the coals leaving burns marks everywhere, but i cant find one. Two minutes later underneath the couch was smoking. Found the third coal. I put out the smoldering carpet with my hand and only got burnt a little bit ^_^.
Gah i hate that! When people not familiar with the hookah just wind up causing all sorts of havoc. While i'm smoking with friends the first thing everyone gets told before the coal is lit, same goes for anyone who enters the room, anyone who knocks a hookah over drinks the water in the base.

Last weekend a friend of mine knocked over two hookahs we had at the same time, and we made him drink an entire base full of hookah water of a small pumpkin hookah. He was very careful the rest of the night, although he didn't seem to mind it... weird guy he is. :P
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

ew yooo... well if its a phunnel bowl nd junk doesnt get into the water i guess its just like a flavored water, with added ass flavor.. maybe he is into ass flavored water.?
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:34 PM
SkylineGTR
Hookah Nut

I once dropped a 3 Kings onto my carpet and it made a FAT round puck like hole. I just told my mom we were trying to melt a half dollar and dropped it. lol...
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook